Reviews for Harmless Profiling
The Princess Maker chapter 2 . 2/21
Ooooooh! This is interesting, please keep it up :D I don't watch Superjail every often, but I have read a bit about it, and it seems to me that you've kept everyone in character so far. There are a few grammatical errors and a spelling mistake (that's in chapter one), but it's easy to read.

I wanna see where this story goes! Will the Warden grow closer to Paige? Will Paige be driven insane in that place? :D
(By the way, I hope I don't sound rude, but your profile states Dyslexic and Proud yet the writing on it is very good. Does that mean you have it when reading?).
AnnoedFaceless chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Oh, please continue. I love the dynamic right now between her and Alice, not to mention the tension between the Warden and Paige .c. 3 I would adore seeing another act.
Unknown Letter Z chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I was having an almost bad day until I came across this fic. I tried so hard not to laugh as I read through. I hope you continue the good job.
Misfit Alien chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I am very curious as to what the Warden is planning next for Paige, I am also curious if she will meet the twins and how she will react to them.
ShadowCat98 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Update and give back the curiosity you stole from me!

XD

Shadow
Replica of Twilight chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
:D Cool.
Pharaoh-chan chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Ah, another chapter! Haha, her meeting with the Warden didn't exactly go well did it? I like the pacing, it's not all in your face about the new girl, which is great, and a nice change from the usual OC inserts on here.

For some of the paragraphs, they started with 'Paige', which normally I wouldn't be nit-picky over, but it was a rather often occurrence, and it was much too repetitious. Perhaps try 'she' or 'the new girl', 'the psychologist', something to those effects to change it up. Makes it easier for the reader. I'm eager to see what they do to her- sounded like Alice and the Warden had a makeover plan for her. Just remember not to make her OVERLY dull and boring, because that'd be on the opposite spectrum of a overly-loved and vivacious Sue. Hope to see more!
Pharaoh-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ahh, now THIS is much more original than other OC stories I've come across. I actually really like it! The characters seem spot on for the moment, and I'm interested in seeing where this is headed. There were a few typos and grammatical errors here and there, but nothing to fret over. I wish you the best of luck in writing this, and I do hope your story will be one of the few OC inserts for this fandom that I'll actually enjoy. I have a lot of faith!