Reviews for Anything and Always
JackOfAllTech chapter 1 . 6/27
Just came across this story as I read through your earlier work. This one is well written, as usual, but I just consider this version of Castle to be wildly OOC. Being happy that's she's happy is one thing. Being able to stay around for it is another.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/24
This was a lovely story. No doubt that Castle would have been just that man for Kate and the baby. I'm just very sad that Kate would enter into a marriage with the doctor. I just don't like him and dislike the thought of them creating a life.
I don't know what to think of this story, both of them in a very serious relationship and very close friends, Kate pregnant and then bam, they're together. It was really weird.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 4/27
Awww well. It's always funny reading through older fics that are so removed from canon, but in a different way to an AU written these days. Anyway, this was gorgeous and 100% addictive... Read it on the train this morning and nearly missed my stop!
ms simmons chapter 1 . 2/10
That was a beautiful very realistic story and i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
you're right, this was an epically long one shot, and i can't believe you wrote it in one sitting. you must have been insane at the time ;-)
anyway, i really enjoyed reading this little story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
So basically this is a tale of Castle being happy with sloppy seconds. If Josh had not turned out to be an ass, Kate would have stayed married and Rick would still be wasting his life on a woman who didn't want him. Beckett wins. Castle loses.
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
You wrote this in one sitting? Epic.
Adorably gorgeous fic.
mandip312 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god, just read this for the first time! It's beautiful! I'm close to tears!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Why does this have to be a Caskett story? Kate made her choice when she married Josh. Obviously her love for Castle wasn't enough for her to commit to another man. And no way in hell would Castle stay in her life if she married someone else. That is just a fallacy. I know most of you don't think much of Castle but he is more than the pathetic puppy you think he is. In this story, Kate was used, damaged goods. For his own peace of mind, she should have been forgotten as another mistake. This story should have ended with Castle happily married with children to a woman who does not consider him a comfort blanket but the man of her dreams. The only winner in this story is Kate. She can treat another human being like dog shit and he still will want to marry her. Talk about self hatred, low self esteem and zero self respect for oneself. There are not enough adjectives to describe how weak-willed, pathetic, and stupid your Rick is.
Xientia chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Glad to have stumbled on this fic of yours. Great writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Nicely written but not one of my favourites. I can't think of Kate as Mrs. Davidson or Mrs. Demming or Mrs. Sorenson. She will be only MRS. KATE CASTLE.
caskettlover45 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
gahhhh I loved this it was awesome very well done :)
mari25225 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Why does Castle always have to be the delusional idiot still in love with this emotional vampire named Beckett? Unless the man is a serial killer, he deserves more than to waste his life longing for a selfish person who will never want him like Kate. At the end of the day, Rick is the man she settled for after the man she chose over him showed his true colors. That the person that truly loved you was the one you never wanted. All Beckett does is use and abuse him. No way you sugarcoat it, she will never love him. I wouldn't wish Kate on my worst enemy unless he is content to be with a woman who is incapable of ever loving someone else because that is how I see Kate. She is completely devoid of the ability to love anyone else. Definitely will never be capable of loving Rick. But I guess Rick's self esteem is so non-existent that he is okay being 10th choice. If he wants to waste his life loving someone who is devoid of the capacity to love anyone back so be it.