Reviews for Anything and Always
chacha chapter 1 . 8/1
Enjoy your story a lot. I do hope you have a sequel for this story.
Great job.
leuska chapter 1 . 1/5
I discovered Ive never read this story, or thats at least what i thought, until i didnt read till the end and it sounded familiar, but either way, i never left a reply and thats a real shame, because this story is truly wonderful and wow, covering so much ground in one giant one-piece. I loved it! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Castle was perfect in this while Josh was meh. Glad how they still got together in the end
queene chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Okay, I know you posted this, like, a million years ago, but I loved it so much! Kate and Rick as best friends who hang out and enjoy each other's company and love each other so much but support each other in different relationships is the most precious thing in the world. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
One of the b
linaa13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Holy sh*t this was amazing. Like so good I couldn't stop reading even though i have a flight to catch tomorrow and wake up early. It was perfect and how can you write this master piece in one sitting. I just loved everything about it (except maybe kb and josh getting married) but for the logic of this story it was brilliant #bravomaestro
Dominic Flandry chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Just came across this story as I read through your earlier work. This one is well written, as usual, but I just consider this version of Castle to be wildly OOC. Being happy that's she's happy is one thing. Being able to stay around for it is another.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This was a lovely story. No doubt that Castle would have been just that man for Kate and the baby. I'm just very sad that Kate would enter into a marriage with the doctor. I just don't like him and dislike the thought of them creating a life.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I don't know what to think of this story, both of them in a very serious relationship and very close friends, Kate pregnant and then bam, they're together. It was really weird.
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Awww well. It's always funny reading through older fics that are so removed from canon, but in a different way to an AU written these days. Anyway, this was gorgeous and 100% addictive... Read it on the train this morning and nearly missed my stop!
ms simmons chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
That was a beautiful very realistic story and i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
you're right, this was an epically long one shot, and i can't believe you wrote it in one sitting. you must have been insane at the time ;-)
anyway, i really enjoyed reading this little story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
So basically this is a tale of Castle being happy with sloppy seconds. If Josh had not turned out to be an ass, Kate would have stayed married and Rick would still be wasting his life on a woman who didn't want him. Beckett wins. Castle loses.
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
You wrote this in one sitting? Epic.
Adorably gorgeous fic.
mandip312 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god, just read this for the first time! It's beautiful! I'm close to tears!