Reviews for To Hit a Funny Bone
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Yohohoho! I love this chapter! It gets right down to the bones of Brook. Yohohohoho!:D
Trishia chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
awwww that was cute and funny XD
Nekoi Kurona chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
LOL I love Brook and his skull jokes~
Mike Turner 1 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Ah~ Suki and Brook never fail to warm the heart :3

Introducing Suki to your stories has been one of the best ideas you've ever had (though Zoro might not agree, due to the rise in skull/skin jokes XD)

Suki's song was so cute too. Mostly because it seemed like she was doing it half improvised with the 'kinda' and the 'sorta'...that or she was shy, as Brook notes, which just heightens how cute and cool it is.

'If I had a heart, it would be squeezing right now' Ah, the valentine's day fluff :3 It's what I love the most about valentine's day stories.

Speaking of fluff, Brook and Suki's last exchange left me smiling widely :D

I loved this one-shot and it was a pleasure to read...

...Must resist...possible skull joke...X3
rocketonthemoon chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Haha cute stuff. Great song too. They're so great together X]

Good work per normal :]
The Helpless Romantic chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Daaaaaaaaah, dooooooooooh, so romantic! 3 IT! AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Crazy today, loving tomorrow the one, the only, the Helpless Romantic
Hotspot the 626th chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Aww~, even Brook gets a little love today. Sweet chapter, and great song too. Go Brook X Suki!
DoctorSherlock91011 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Awwww cutezzz
Myth.C.Angel chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
And that how he beat the others in the first chapter!

he has been running away from fan all the time and he was fast to begin with amazing it makes sense
Myth.C.Angel chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
This made me laugh and it should have. I feel like the woman in the middle!
Kiana Black chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Lmaooooo!

Nami is definitely scarier.

This was cute. Love Suki.

'Or that would have been the case, had I had a nervous system and ears to hear with!

"Yohoho! Skull joke!" I shouted.

"You didn't say anything,"'

Haha. :) Loved it, of course. xD

Happy Halloween! (Didn't say it in my other review!) And who cares that it's late!

Oh yeah, I was totally a pirate for Halloween. It was awesome and definitely a direct result of my One Piece obsession. :) Ahahaa.

Looking forward to more.
Mike Turner 1 chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
A halloween one-shot based on the scariest things in Brook's life. Screaming fans and Nami XD

I've always loved how flawlessly you can pull off Brook's skull joke and those off handed comments within the narration was a brilliant contrast to the horror descriptions at the beginning X3

And of course, some BrookxSuki fluff throw in is never a bad thing X3 (I've grown to love them as much as you have, debatably more so) You make skin and bone work X3
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Hmmm, couldn't enjoy it as much as the other two, unfortunately ... since I have no clue who the girl is.
Trishia chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
gahahahaha..

good one :)

please update soon
Hotspot the 626th chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Lol, cool! Suki got got some action in a Brook-shot! Yohohoho! Happy Halloween!