Reviews for Old Flames and True Love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
What a promising beginning. Do you have plans on finishing your story? Please do.
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Will you ever finish this?
twilightrocks100 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love it I think you have the characters very well written Miss Alice grieving how she did is something i think she would do. please keep writing it i think it's wonderful please i beg of you keep writing don't quit it please. or as the Cove people would say i am beholding to you if you keep up this story i think its a great start and great plot for Christy. good job i loved it.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Really enjoyed this. Keep it up!
calmingbreez chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Please tell me "next time" is soon! I am looking forward to seeing where you take this!
Andi chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Good so far, thank you for not lingering on Margaret.
Snedie chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love the story and Neil/Christy pairing is my favourite... I love Neil and his personality and I would love to read more of your story as it has great potential
Jane chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was beautiful! Please finish it for us! :)
MillieIsabella chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Great work so far. I'm interested to see where it goes and who shows up.
rororogers chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
So far so good. eagerly waiting on next chapter. love Dr. MacNeil, cant stand it when people put christy with david.
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh yes, I like it. Who will be coming from Asheville? How will Miss Alice take Christy going to Neil's only a week after Margaret's death? Where is David? I too love this pairing:) And I am glad that she chose the gruff (recently converted) Doctor rather than the polished young chap. What woman wouldn't?

Hope to see a new chappie up soon!

Oh! I thought of Scallywags (Creed Allen's 'coon) today...found a baby raccoon in the front yard and am still waiting for his mama to come pick him up.
DancingDoula chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I really like this story-where is it headed? Hmmmmm... Can't wait for you to keep going. I love the Christy/Neil interaction-funny and sweet, just like I always picture them. Well done!
Angela chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I think this is a great start. So romantic them dancing...i really cant wait to read more!
joymariposa chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I like it! I don't believe I have any flames or constructive criticism.. Just keep going with it! I'm looking forward to see how Christy and Neil find a way back to each other after her 'old friend' comes to visit. :)
he.leadeth.me chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great so far. Very decriptive, easy to read, great plot. I really like the idea of just killing Margret off so we don't have to deal with her ;) I also like that David hasn't proposed again yet. Keep it up and write more soon!