Reviews for Enslaved
Ez chapter 4 . 2/11
...wow, I love this story! Please continue it!
HarryAvengersSpiderman101 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Something with a sounding pole would be cool. Love the story line.
Demoninmysoul chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I'm pretty sure you should include SM and other warnings in your summary. I'm moderately sure it's not simple DS.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
U repeat things a lot such as hard and I see you have enjoyed the main course but now its time for desert please excuse any spelling errors I might have made . I liked your story zucos birthday present and I think it would be awesome if you continued it.
Lilianna Ownes chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Great story. Keep writing!
Lily Elebore Michaels chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Even if I'm a french reader, I'll let you a review because I really like this story

I love the way Harry manipulates his three slaves and the 4th chapter... the best one, of course.
I just hope you'll write a 5th chapter because I really like it and I want to read another kink with those four interesting characters...

See ya sooner I hope
LEM
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Write a secual ta dis 1
darknightstalker chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Will you continue to update this because this is just brilliance. I really think you should continue this fanfic. I will definitely be reading it when you do update.
Weareallmadhere chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I love this story, it's just so weird to see these three all so submissive, especially snape. It's fantastic though and I love it.
darkmoonlady chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Nice fic
Friendly darkmoonlady
JustAnAnnon chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Wow, this story is some of the best slash I've read. It's great masturbation material!
anna.shew chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
very hot, i think my brain turned to mush, loved it
Dreamer012 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
More! Please!
Just Me chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
To anyone who commented that the gay sex part of this story is sick I will find you and I will kill you there is absolutely nothing wrong with gays or lesbians. You are the reason my life is not complete it will only be complete when all the bastards like you are dead.
KaMi-HiMe BVB chapter 4 . 8/6/2012