Reviews for Enslaved
veerle chapter 2 . 5/19

i like your story when is the next update?
phoenixfire chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
please update.
Ez chapter 4 . 2/11/2015, I love this story! Please continue it!
HarryAvengersSpiderman101 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Something with a sounding pole would be cool. Love the story line.
Demoninmysoul chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
I'm pretty sure you should include SM and other warnings in your summary. I'm moderately sure it's not simple DS.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
U repeat things a lot such as hard and I see you have enjoyed the main course but now its time for desert please excuse any spelling errors I might have made . I liked your story zucos birthday present and I think it would be awesome if you continued it.
Lilianna Ownes chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Great story. Keep writing!
Lily Elebore Michaels chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Even if I'm a french reader, I'll let you a review because I really like this story

I love the way Harry manipulates his three slaves and the 4th chapter... the best one, of course.
I just hope you'll write a 5th chapter because I really like it and I want to read another kink with those four interesting characters...

See ya sooner I hope
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Write a secual ta dis 1
darknightstalker chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Will you continue to update this because this is just brilliance. I really think you should continue this fanfic. I will definitely be reading it when you do update.
Weareallmadhere chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
I love this story, it's just so weird to see these three all so submissive, especially snape. It's fantastic though and I love it.
darkmoonlady chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Nice fic
Friendly darkmoonlady
JustAnAnnon chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Wow, this story is some of the best slash I've read. It's great masturbation material!
anna.shew chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
very hot, i think my brain turned to mush, loved it
Dreamer012 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012