Reviews for Start Again it goes like this
marple chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Beautiful written. Liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
and she knew love chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I loved this. Loved the style, loved the short little snapshots of Brennan's life, loved the POV. I especially liked the parenthetical comments that gave us insight into her true thoughts. My favorite parts were Booth "dying" and the very last scene where Brennan resolves to tell him everything. To me, the simplicity of it all made each word truly powerful.

Amazing story!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really loved this! I loved the formattiing and this was just beautifully written. Nice job! :)
Brenth204 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Beautifully written. Your writing style is jarring, real, and eye-opening. I haven't read such a marvelous Bones oneshot in oh so long.

Normally I would give some long review, but in this case, you don't need me to sing your praises. This was as close to perfection as it gets, and it left me stunned. That's every writer's goal, correct? To emotionally impact the reader?

Thank you for giving me something so magnificent to read.

Brenth204
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
What a pretty poem.
Ondiac chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Nice story, thanks!
chibiness87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ok, this? This is one of the best 'snapshots in time' pieces i have ever read... so much so i went to see what else you had written, only to discover not only is this one of best 'snapshots in time' pieces i've ever read, it's your first Bones fic! So my 'wow, that was amazing' has gone up to 'how can this be your first Bones fic, you've captured them both so, so beautifully.'

And now i'm rambling... so i shall summarise: This? Wow. Amazing. Kudos.

Chibi
athingsublime chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
djbcjkbwsjed

No words, really.
Lola chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really enjoyed this. it was a very good summary of what their relationship is all about :) The style was creatjve and somewhat dramatic. i loved it :) thanks for writing it
memento1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really enjoy the "snippets of unseen scenes" format; I've even thought of writing one myself based off this episode. I think it's an excellent way of subtly building a theme. So, I really enjoyed this. It's very similar to thoughts I've had on where it can go from here. I hope you'll write more in this style - I will definitely read it!