Reviews for Sunsets, Seashells, and Starry Nights
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is so darn lovely, darling.

Molly with her insecurities and the oh-so very charming Lysander AND I AM IN LOVE WITH THE TITLE, JUST SO YOU KNOW.

I found Molly very easy to relate to, so I loved how realistic you made her out to be.

You really know how to deal with my OTPs, Mad and for this, I love you like fjsndfmshd.
Mara chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was lovely, actually :3 Continue writing this pairing D
misswhiteblack chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was wonderful. I adore MollyLysander and I thought this interpretation of Molly was simply lovely. She was so cautious and careful in the beginning, desperate not to fall in love because it would hurt too much, but then she did and she was hurt and broken but she picked herself back up again. It was very real because there is always a girl to be jealous of and always a mistake to be argued over and someone is always in the wrong. I like that Lysander gave her some time to get over being angry with him and that Molly was calm enough to hear him out and then suggest that he gave her some more time. It just makes it all so real. I'm a huge fan of Lysander and he was a little different in this than how I normally see him but you wrote him so well and he was easy charm and gentle persuasion and I really loved him. This was excellent, Mad.
swirling-summernotes chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
You wrote 4K of 2nd person?

Gosh, you're good, dear. I can barely write a drabble in 2nd person!

Anyways, I loved this half to death...there were some lines that were fantastic; I liked the scene where the seashell fell off her bedside table, and it shattered; that was such good irony, and I really loved the line in the summary, the one about perfection.

Great job, Maddydear! &hearts

Bri
oh finnick chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Mad, YOU WROTE SECOND PERSON! :) And it was brilliant! The story was great, I liked her insecurity, no matter how weird that sounds...and I found your whole they're both idiots line ratehr adorable in a dorky way. :P Just a few spelling mistakes, a state that should have been stare and it would have been perfect.

As always I'm obsessed with your skill {and awesome hair}!