Reviews for Animate Me
Dark Blossom22 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Ah. I was right on the age! I just got a feeling Edward was younger than her. Wow, intuitive! :D
Dark Blossom22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Spot on Bella. I thought she'd be a prep. But, geek is very typical no? The whole into computers, drawing etc. i think those things are from being labeled as geeky-ish. :)
ritamistry chapter 43 . 9/4/2012
I just finished reading Animate Me and I love Toonward and B-Girl. They are both so sweet, especially Toonward. I think Animate Me should be published, it is different to normal ff and at every step I wanted to know what was going to happen next.
bellacullen1234 chapter 43 . 9/1/2012
i loved your story everything you wirte is amazing i loved this shy edward it was really an awsome read , whatever you do dont stop wirting your stories are the bomb they really are anyways i really enjoyed it from beinging to start.
Newbeginning91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow this story is worth reading
EffieMockingjay chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
EEEE.
I love this (I can say that right?)
Possibly one of the most awesome fan fictions ever. Seriously ever.
No wonder you have over eleven THOUSAND reviews! :)

Can't remember If I have said this before, but it makes me proud to try and be myself and not care too much what other think of me.
I'm incredibly insecure and shy (a literal female edward in this), and it really is inspiring.
Hey, it may never happen to me (actually 99.9% won't happen), but yeah, it's fantastic.

Going to be staying on my favourites and and OF COURSE I am re-reading and sending out to all my other geeky/geek-loving friends.

Much love, and I cannot wait to read your next stuff!
- Britt xoxoxooxox
EffieMockingjay chapter 31 . 8/29/2012
I actually squealed at the end of this chapter.
So adorable and sweet and cute.. and yeah, I love it
AscotBella chapter 29 . 8/28/2012
Sometimes I can come off too literal. Sorry. I just meant that Bella into comics you into comics. No other correlation assumed. Everyone has motivations and areas of interests in their writing. I didn't mean to pry. I was just curious. Thanks for sharing this fun story. I am enjoying it.
EffieMockingjay chapter 27 . 8/27/2012
Ugh did we honestly have to bring Aro back?
Seriously?
Totally bursts the little bubble of geeky happiness we had going on! :(

I swear this fic just gives hope to geeks like me.
Can't wait to read your other stuff (and find out what happens next here o:)

Seeming as i've been reading this for hours and hours tonight and its not 3am, I figure I should get some sleep XD

Officially got *its a small small world* stuck into my head now, so thanks. Haha.!
- Britt xoxoxoxoxoxo
EffieMockingjay chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
:O LOVE IT
EffieMockingjay chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
I think he can't help himself...
But seriously what do I know?

Still unsure about Aro - what are his flaming motives? *grr!*

Huge grin on my face as i'm about to click NEXT chapter :) YAY!
- Britt xoxoxoo
EffieMockingjay chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
*is silently cheering inside for edward*
WOO.
Seriously just give me geek-edward now. :3

I still am confused, in a great way about Aro.
Why doesnt she break up with him?!
I think, Its clear Bella likes Edward in this now, why prevent the inevitable?

Hoping my thoughts get answered in these next chapters ;)
- Britt xoxoxoxo
EffieMockingjay chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Oh my actual gosh.
I found this fic and thought *meh, we'll give it a try*
And WOW WOW WOW.
I loveee it and i'm only upto chapter 10.

Actually takes all my effort to STOP reading, because its so good.
Makes me proud and love my geeky side (which most criticise me for!)
& geeks ARE hot. XD

I'm sure I'm going to be bugging you more with reviews - can't help it - it's TOO GOOD :D
AscotBella chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
You see, I thought Bella was based on someone you know or some acquaintance you met at Comic Con. Now that I know she is based on you, things take on a little different context. If you don't mind me asking, what does a comic fan find enticing about Twilight? What do think about the graphic novels? (If you have talked about this in a blog or elsewhere, please feel free to direct me there). Personally, I love sagas so the thought of reading 4 books grabbed my attention. Since reading the books, I have become this kinky (thanks to fan fic) romantic fan.

Thanks for sharing your gift with us. I am really enjoying this story with all the little arcs. It's a great read.
virginalvampire chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Well, you are a Cullen, son. The size of our men is legendary in family lore. Take my word for it-that is a definite asset.

LMFAO omg.