Reviews for Animate Me
virginalvampire chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
God this story has me smiling so wide, like the entire time I'm reading. Gah! Toonward might just be my favorite ever.
virginalvampire chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Oh my god. "Do you buy Allie a drink too?" So cute!
Hckygal12 chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
I'm reading this again Abbie, and I just have to say that I love that the personal shopper's name is Ransom. And that Eddo says "What the fuck, kidnapper dude?" it's these little details that make your stories so damn appealing!
winniep chapter 43 . 8/16/2012
This is a wonderful story, made me read more of your stories, so I started Work of Art. You are a gifted and creative writer.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 43 . 8/16/2012
I loved it, it was beautiful. Thank you for just writing a story of love, it was very powerful.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 37 . 8/16/2012
I absolutely fell head over heels in love with your Edward! He's alot like what I think Rob Pattinson is, very kind, sensitive and loving! While reading your story I couldn't help myself, as soon as I finished one chapter I hit that next button and I read it all in two nights, that's how good it was. I am in awe of you and your wonderful writting skill, you are very good. Thank you very much and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Ladybear0506 chapter 43 . 8/11/2012
Absolutely loved this story!
lorilei292000 chapter 43 . 8/10/2012
I just loved this story. You are a wonderful storyteller
LMBB chapter 43 . 8/9/2012
I have truly loved this story. I read most of it on my kindle but had to come back here for the epi's. Thanks so much for sharing Toonward. He's awesome. Btw, my youngest wore Batman or Superman pj's (with the cape) every single day from about 18 months to 3 years old. No matter what you tried to put on him it was batman/soopman every day and night. He wouldn't waver in his love for the superhero Jammie's. He's 12 now and still just as quirky. I love it. Thanks again for the hours of enjoyment.
LMBB chapter 40 . 8/9/2012
That was the sweetest proposal ever.
Aislinn Night chapter 37 . 8/7/2012
I'm sputtering and taking shallow breaths and trying to keep my eyes from watering and oh god. I love this story. I love you for writing it. Oh it's so beautiful. Gorgeous.
-Aislinn
Lafemmevegeta chapter 43 . 8/4/2012
This was wonderful and a great adventure!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 40 . 8/4/2012
Best proposal ever!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 37 . 8/4/2012
This was a wonderful inspirational story. Loved it!
coxie chapter 43 . 7/30/2012
*sigh* I'll say it again, I love this story. )
11,455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »