Reviews for Animate Me
3rose2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
i just finished reading your book on my kindle and I must tell you how much I enjoyed it. I could not put it down. I came on Fan Fic just to see if there is anything else that you wrote that I can read. I really wish you the most success and look forward to reading your next book.
InfiniteDreamcatcher chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hm, I love the story and I was at the chapter 27 but didn't have the chance to finish it. I think you took it off FF, but is there any way to read it somewhere ?
AshleighRebekah chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Awesome!
inditaTwihards chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
this is great
Astha Cullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Hey, I am having trouble accessing this story from chapter 19 onwards. Is there some technical problem or are you taking down the story?
Guest chapter 43 . 3/23/2013
Great story! So glad I was able to read it before you took it off FF.
thenewEmily chapter 37 . 3/23/2013
I really liked this and I did cry a little. This is a great story! You should have much more favorites!
mollybean chapter 43 . 3/22/2013
I fell in love with Toonward AGAIN. Thank you for writing one of my favorite stories and my absolute favorite Carlisle the Kung Woo Master. It's embarrassing how often I use the word "woo". Good luck, but I hope you'll be back.
Ashlyn13 chapter 37 . 3/21/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story. It gave me a whole new appreciation for animation. This girl in my presentation class actually did a career presentation over animation yesterday and the whole time all I could think about was this story. It really gave me a new perspective on it. Great story. I love Toonward! And I'm so glad I saw that you were taking it down ahead of time so that I could have the chance to read it. I loved it. Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
Jules Bells chapter 38 . 3/21/2013
Wow it's scary (and funny) how write those Cullen men have on "The Book of Woo" maybe you should write one like that - your spot on about that target market :D
georgiaedwardlover chapter 43 . 3/20/2013
I met you last June at the Twi-Fic Meet-up in Las Vegas and heard about "Animate Me" then. For some reason, I didn't pick it up. I saw on Robcentrically Speaking that you were about to pull it, so I quickly read it. I loved how you didn't trash anyone but Aro. All the other characters I love were left intact. It was a great story with interesting interactions among the characters. Thanks for writing it!
MMOBB chapter 43 . 3/20/2013
Just finished re-reading this story, and fell in love with it, AGAIN, from the very first chapter, AGAIN. Thank you so much for writing this, sharing this, and making me remember that there are still authors who write swoon-worthy fic. Thank you also for the warning on Twitter that it was coming down, so I'd be able to get my fill. I really think you are one of the most talented writers here, and I hope that you won't be going away forever.
Thanks so much for sharing your abilities and visions.
melsean chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I had to wean myself off of WIP's, especially after "Animate Me;" waiting for my Saturday update of ToonWard was tortuous. That isn't to say it didn't pay off in the end! Anyway, in my search for something "complete" and enticing, I'd run the gamut a bit, so I decided to revisit some old favourites. By some stroke of luck, I decided this story would be my (second) first. It took me a couple of days to get through, and when I saw your post that you'd be removing it from FF just 3 days before I finished re-reading, I figured it was kismet. So, yeah... thanks. I love this Edward "to infinity and beyond." I hope you keep writing. If not on this forum, I'll be looking for you elsewhere. I'm no rookie lurker, after all. Take care.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Lovin this story!
CarlieCullenBlack chapter 43 . 3/17/2013
Awesome story! I usually don't do Edward/Bella stories but yours caught my eye and I haven't been able to stop reading since. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing adventure of geeky Edward and B-girl Bella. The journey was great and I look forward to checking out any other stories you've done. You've got great talent. Thanks for sharing.
11,452 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »