Reviews for Animate Me
Kneedshelp1 chapter 38 . 3/16/2013
BEST CHAPTER YET! Love the Cullen men! I would but this book!
Kneedshelp1 chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
I'm so sorry I've been a review fail. I have loved your story and can't wait to meet you at the Twific Meet-Up. I really enjoyed your play on the Twi characters and story. I haven't read another story told from EPV the entire story -that was awesome! And the total switch to Edward being the Twi-Bella was genius. Of course, I recognized the Twi references but the characters you created we're so unique I felt is was a completely different story with the names being on,y coincidental. That's a tough to pull off in FF. Great story!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 43 . 3/16/2013
You did an amazing job! I have read this story in my spare time while taking care of my grandparents these last few months. I started when my Grandmother went back to the hospital in December and finished just last week. I have lost both my grandparents within 5 weeks of each other and this story has been my escape and brought laughter to me when all I felt like doing is crying.

Thank you for sharing this incredible story with us.
pangrl chapter 43 . 3/12/2013
That was truly a joy to read. I loved the fluffy cheesy romance and the angsty conflict, the adoration and silliness, and the happily ever after dreams come true. I also loved the Bella pov and wish there was more. I loved your Bella. Thanks for writing.
melistories chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I started this story last night and finished it today - all the while reading it on my phone nursing baby #3 in the middle of the night and ignoring all my children today. So perhaps I don't need to say I loved this story? But I will say it - I truly loved it. Both Bella and Toonward were wonderful. Toonward was so awkward in the beginning with his total lack of sex knowledge and his passionate crush on Bella that it had me both cringing and rooting for him. I'm so glad the whole Allie thing didn't blow up in his face (because if you truly love someone that isn't enough of a reason to be mad at them). This is the first story of yours I have read and I am looking forward to reading more.
DebbiG136 chapter 37 . 3/7/2013
What a great story... I too was crying happy tears at the end hear. I love your writing style as this is the second time I was drawn into your story like I was actually there. What a great feeling this is. Please dont ever stop writing.
DebbiG136 chapter 31 . 3/6/2013
I knew it. I knew she still loved him. I know it will work for them. A love like theirs just doesn't stop.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/6/2013
They really love each other, to take the time to recreate that first meeting. I wonder if people in RL do that?

I'm surrounded by friends and colleagues who are up before dawn, are vertical doing their lives for
15 hrs, and then fall into bed to do it all over again the next day. If they were ever in love, if they ever felt anything for their own Bellas and Edwards, it's long gone. How does one keep that fierce emotion churning, through sick kids, lay offs, broken cars, insane coworkers?

xx
DebbiG136 chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
OMG...you have me on the edge of my seat. My hands are sweaty, my heart is pumping. Very good story.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 43 . 3/6/2013
43:)
Beautiful!
jessarae chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
So happy I'm late to this party! On to the next chappie!
jessarae chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Hmmm... You seem to be her latest "project" I'd be pissed!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 37 . 3/5/2013
Lovely. Thanks.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 31 . 3/5/2013
31:)
She's being very incognito and stealthy. Can't wait to find out why and what she has up her sleeve. She must have something on Aro in the files she had Jessica remove from her office.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 30 . 3/5/2013
30:)
What a wonderfully creative love letter.
11,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »