Reviews for Animate Me
SILVERLINING67 chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
29;)
... sitting in a lawn chair in my Scooby PJ bottoms and no top.

ROh Ryeah!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 23 . 3/4/2013
23;)
My favorite is Scooby Doo. I even boycotted The Smurfs when they took Scooby Doo off and replaced it with those little blue &*% .
Loving your story. Lol funny!

Have you posted the BPOV outtake somewhere else? I didn't see it in your 'stories'.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/3/2013
i loved and enjoyed your story!
enisnomine chapter 43 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful story! Sue
jessarae chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Omg that is an evil cliff lol. Got me to review tho;-) this story is great! Can't wait to see what happens;-)
AdonicaSS chapter 36 . 3/2/2013
Oh, Bella, drop him like the dweeb he is. It starts insidiously, him being worried that your career will supersede him. It progresses to girls night out, when he'll want you to be with him rather than your friends. Reluctantly, you'll agree, because it's easier to give in than to upset him. After all, he's still the best fuck you've ever had. Years pass, and you still want to get that blessed release...but he has a migraine/backache/exhaustion. It's okay tho, because he's in bed, you can clean up the kitchen, pack the kids lunches, tidy the , did I forget to tell you he convinced you to quit work because it was easier on him and the kids, and the $$ secondary?His neediness increases, as his health declines and the kids grow up and plan their future. One day, day, you'll be making his
(not your) favorite dinner realize your future will consist of taking care of him...STOP!

OMG

I was reviewing my life, not Animate Me. *wipes brow* Hate reliving those old memories. Seriously tho, E pukes in bathroom at thought of B moving? Well, he didn't puke, but still. He's 27 yrs old for crying out loud. Grow up and stop pressuring B. She shouldn't have to worry about your overreacting

On the other hand, dear NeedyWard, good for you for not selling out to Cecile the Sell Serpent. B-Girl diapers, indeed. Hmpf

LOL

PS Tell your animator I love her PMs.

Guest chapter 43 . 3/1/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story. I have no knowledge of art world but I have found what you have written fascinating. I will now have a better appreciation for the artists when I watch my favorite cartoons.
AdonicaSS chapter 35 . 3/1/2013
Awww

Sorta so sticky sweet that my teeth ache.

And I'm drinking Starbucks latte. No sweetners. Just foam. Ha!

AdonicaSS chapter 34 . 3/1/2013
IMO meatloaf is weekday meal. LOL

They've got their happily ever after all planned out.

What I don't get is why Bella thought Rosalie shouldn't have been sharp with her. Can't say I truly trusted Bella either until this chapter. I have no problem with relentless self interest even at the expense of others, as long as no children are involved. Kicking someone when they're down? Best way to get your point across. Rosalie had no way of knowing Bella' s true motives. I'm not sure I do, either. Do people really give up fabulous careers for love?

I
enisnomine chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
This is fun!
mrsdaydream chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
I am liking this storyline and its definitely hooking me in but am I the only one that thinks Bella is only going to make him feel more pathetic with her condescending sympathy gropes and kisses? I don't like this Bella much so far I hope she starts to treat him like less of a pet project soon or I will need to abandon this as she is making me so angry so far!
rabbit681 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Edward is soo sweet!
AdonicaSS chapter 31 . 2/21/2013
I indulge in a Starbucks hot latte, no flavors or sweeteners, whole milk, several days / wk. I have to work 20 minutes to pay for one.i don't care, I adore my lattes...I'll think of B&E every time slip a sleeve on a cup.

cuteascherries chapter 38 . 2/18/2013
: )
AdonicaSS chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
In RL I work several jobs, besides chief cook and bottle washer for 2 teens 2 cats several fish tanks and a sheltie puppy. I teach middle school and do a little HR consulting. Whatever sanity I had left me when I picked up one of my student's copy of Twilight, nearly 4 years ago.

In middle school, where there are cameras everywhere - so much that I don't open any NSFW twitter pics, in my classroom - I wondered if B&Es daliances would surface. *tut tut* Didn't B&E know that the Homeland Security Act wasn't designed to catch terrorists, but ordinary citizens acting like, well, ordinary citizens?

But seriously - that employment agreement - standard operating procedure in most businesses. How did Carlisle not know this - to warn E? C must have known...and already worked it out with his lawyer *crosses self*

I don't have time to read reviews, but I must go back and read the reviews for this chappie after I finish AM. Love watching shit fly.

11,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »