Reviews for Animate Me
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I am not ashamed to admit that i may have had a slight fangirl moment with squeling when i got the alert about this new story lol!

I really like the way this has started especially the way Edward is so unsure of himself unless it comes to his talent as an artist...

Would you mind if i rec'ced this out to my fellow FF h00rs over on facebook hun?

Can't wait to read more of this Katy xoxoxoxox
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Loving it so far. This Edward is so sweet! I can't wait to find out how this story will play out.
mazuzu chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
sweet! :-) nice start. you got the animator geeks just right. Look forward to what these two evolve into.
Pirri chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow I've been out of the fandom for a while now but I just got this email that you were posting a new story and I couldn't resist. I have to admit that with everything that was going on in RL I chicken out of Work of Art until it was complete to avoid the angst. Now that it's finished I will have to go back and read it becasue I had really enjoyed it.

So I'm excited for this new story. I love geek stories they are always so cute. And I just LOVE the uniform for that shop. If I owned a gaming or electronics shop that would definitely be the uniform I would be setting. Bow tie and all!
rebbecaturneryahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Love this. Love that you love his teeth. So glad you're back.
orion03981 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
awesome! you're back, and now i have saturdays to look forward to again! loved it, and i can't wait to read more. doesn't seem like it's going to be anything like work of art, is it? either way i'm looking forward to reading this story. see you next week! :o)
brokende chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Love it so far, but that's no surprise! You know I really enjoy how you write Bella, and this one is no exception - loved the description of how she's dressed, and especially what she had to say to Edward before she left the store. Can't wait to see how these two relate to each other. . . .

So glad you're sharing a new story with us! As always, thank you,

brokendawn
cantsleep chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Well this is just lovely, a huge change from the last story. I love OOC stories, and this one is going to be really good, I can tell. I am really looking forward to the story developing.
Jeni K chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Is this one gonna be kinda light and fluffy. Just one chapter and Im already loving Edward. I have a soft spot for the geeky type guys. My Hubby is one. I cant wait to see where you take this one, I loved Work of Art, so Im sure I'll love this one too.
11,454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 754 761 762 763 764