Reviews for Animate Me
twiclare chapter 31 . 11/25/2012
I'm smiling and hopeful, well done Bella, intrigued about what she has to say but still hopeful. Your story has helped me through a rough day, with a very sick 9 year old son who just wanted to snuggle up with his Mum and sleep, you've kept me entertained in between playing nurse. Thank you.
twiclare chapter 30 . 11/25/2012
Who could resist Edwards letter? He couldn't have found a better way to explain himself and reach out to Bella. Carlisle and Esme are great, just the support you would want from your parents.
twiclare chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
I love what all his friends are doing, Jessica is great also. Carlisle did a great job getting Edward to refocus and stop wallowing, lets hope that Wonder Woman inspires him to keep strong and believe in Bella and himself.
twiclare chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
This is even worse than I was worried about, I thought at the time the conference room was reckless but never imagined that. Lets hope that Bella can reassure Edward quickly.
twiclare chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
That was emotional and beautiful but a little poignant, as if we're on the verge of disaster. Don't tell me someone's going to go all New Moon and walk away to save the other... I'm getting worried...still loving the story though, Edward is dreamy.
twiclare chapter 25 . 11/25/2012
I'm starting to wonder if there is a spy in Edwards camp, his comment before about Aro seeming to know too much about him and Allie, also, is this new show a little convenient? Is someone trying to make Edward feel that he has too much to lose to want to jeopardise his position? I just can't see Aro giving up without a fight.
twiclare chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
Edward is an equal opportunity breast man! What a line!
twiclare chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Beautiful, such a sweet declaration of love from both of them. Naughty Bella has come out to play at the end! I'm still concerned how Bella will react to B Girl, she might love it or she may feel strange that Edward has obviously had feelings for her for such a long time. How will she feel that the whole situation with Alice wasn't real? What don't we know about Aro and how will Edward react? Not sure they will be able to keep woo week as light as they want. Love this story, thanks.
twiclare chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
I really hope this is the start of something great, poor Edward has been going out of his mind. How embarrassing that Bella had seen his post it notes but perhaps it's forced the truth into the open. Lets hope that woo week is fun for them.
twiclare chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
I love Carlisle and this isn't something I would say very often, I love Jessica! Edward has good people on his side, here's hoping.
twiclare chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
This feels like an important moment, could be pivotal, I'm still not sure how Bella is going to play this, not sure she knows either. I just hope Edward doesn't end up hurt.
twiclare chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Wise words from Esme, Edward just needs to keep being himself, as long as Aro also keeps being himself Bella will see the light. She is probably feeling very confused by her obvious intense attraction and connection to Edward but she has been with Aro for a long time and he has a lot of power over her.
twiclare chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Hmmmm, lovely! I think Aro is starting to feel rather threatened!
twiclare chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Oh God, that was so hot and sweet and sexy. I just hope it meant as much to Bella.
twiclare chapter 13 . 11/24/2012