Reviews for Scars
dimplesofglee chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was heartbreaking. Wonderful job.
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
For some reason, I wasn't enthusiastic about reading this at first, but I knew I couldn't resist your fabulous writing. And I wasn't disappointed. Your tale of Blaine's awful past was written fantastically, and I expected nothing less. Great job. :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow, that had me crying. Dear lord, it was so hard to hear what had happened to Blaine, but to read this... wow. Very well written. I would like a follow up to this detailing how he came to Dalton.
jackie78 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
You did a wonderful job with this story, capturing Blaine's experience in a perfectly hazy way. The entire thing is very heartbreaking.. Well done.
Elisima chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
oh my god, this is heartbraking. brilliant:)
MysterySpot chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
That was beautiful and sad. I could actually feel Blaine's horror while those boys were attacking them!
Ghostly Green chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Absolutely broke my heart. Blaine!Angst is like no other, and when he told Kurt about the horrible end to his Sadie Hawkins dance... gaah, my brain ran rampant with how awful it would have been for him. The end of this was probably the worst - calling his mother "Mama," and begging for Jordan to not be taken away from him. Hearing that it was "best to not see him anymore." Just... Blaine flat out CRYING. And then I can picture Darren Criss flat out crying, and it's like... when I read fanfiction, sometimes it's hard to picture real people, I kind of see a cartoon. Mostly because if I picture them as real people and a man is crying, I will start sobbing. So, in conclusion, I couldn't help but fully picture the scene and it made me cry. Really hard. At work. In front of guests.

So good job. lol.