Reviews for Keep Your Eyes Open
buffvamp chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
This story was really funny. I like the little twist at the end. And Adam's repetitiveness was hilarious. Jeff is awesome! They're all pretty awesome actually.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Oh...long, 'nass story. I loved it, it drips sexy Jeffyiness! Hm...that was really excellent, I love the character that you have made Jeff into, not just completely typical, bad boys are always good. The emotions are pretty good, and I would have to rate you as one of the best writers I have seen that have writer a Jeff POV, you have it down to an art, right down to the speech. I hope you keep this up, and I have found to my complete JOY there are TWO whole more chapters, YES!
~Live 4 The Moment~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
OnthaEdge487 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Wow . . . I'm speechless. This is excellent, I love it already! And that last line was awesome. I'm eager to see what's going to happen, so I best read on. Tata for now!
Anikathepen chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
hey! cute! a/j
Kat chapter 3 . 8/18/2002
AH! That's great! I loved it!...
wev123 chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
Heh. I liked this story. Jeff was a slick little bastard. I like that. Love the way you made the comments just come like that *snaps fingers* from one person that the other. The conversations flowed really well. Loved the way it ended too. Matt won. Go Matt. And go you!

MWAH!
Lisa chapter 3 . 5/30/2002
Loving this - is there gonna be more? Jeff is just too much in this story :)
michelle chapter 3 . 5/6/2002
this was AWESOME. simple and basic and terribly funny and i love when e&c get together for the first time :D excellent writing, i
Star Queen chapter 3 . 4/3/2002
Good fic! Would've preferred Jeff and Adam to end up together coz I'm a major Jeff/Adam shipper, but good none the less. Keep up the good work!