Reviews for Of Punjabs and Peaches
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Why is she apologizing?
Marie chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Please update! This has me really excited! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Christine chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
why you no update
Admerxin13 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
This is pretty interesting! But did Caoilte remember to erase everyone's memory of her, or just her friends? Anyway... Please update soon!
Calascent chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
I have a question. I dont understand why she would erase the memory of her from Rielly and Emily. Mind explaining?

:blackrose:
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I seriously laughed at "she failed to notice she could use her magic to escape" X)

Lol, but anyway, loved the chappie. ) It was really awesome how the two disappeared and then he was all like, "I don't know anything about THAT" Hah hah.
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Okay so I have become pretty bad at giving reviews, but this chapter is definitely totally awesome. I actually got surprised when the sand fell in between the song. And I really wonder what's gonna happen next. )
JasperSelene Moonridge chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I really like this chapter. Caolite definatly seems like my kind of girl, mayhem and cool juggling :D . I've been procrastinating on actually reading fanfic updates for a while now and I finally decided to read some. Unfortunatly I hated them all for some reason, I was so glad when I got to yours because I still think it's as awesome now as I did when I started it! Keep up the awesome writing! I love how you write decent sized chapters with enough detail to make it interesting without making it boring, and as I said before I like Caolite's personality. :)
GirloftheArts chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
A very lovely story so far; please continue the suberb work!
Story Writing Guy chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Wow, I like this story a lot more than I thought I would. :D It's really great, Mrs. Onion. You should totally continue it, you know, so I, and several other people, can see what happens next.
Caelia di Mekio chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
UPDAAAAAAAATE!
JasperSelene Moonridge chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I like this take on this crossover. I haven't read very many Phantom crossovers yet but I definetly like your storyline and i can't wait to read the rest! Thank you for writing this!