Reviews for Untitled
Princess Seraphina88 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Any chance on you completing this story?

It's pretty good :)
Lucyole chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
please write the next chapter as soon as possible your story is interesting and good
i like it a tougher usagi who can cook and living on her own i like that. *cookie for you to write further*
egoist chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this is really, really good. it's well-written and has potential to develop into a good story, given that you avoid some huge cliches. i hope you update soon!
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
this is interesting hope you update it again.
usagi-spice chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
i like how you made usagi live on her own instead of being immediately thrown into the lap of luxury by being taken to live with Bulma. Write more _
hey chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
update soon please!
That Geek chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I think someone already said this, but wow; a decent story in this section. My only question is will it include characters that are usually looked over (IE: Roshi, Yamcha, Tien Shinhan, Chiaotzu, etc.)?

As for place in the stories of both franchises, I can already tell that this is between DBZ and DBGT for the Dragon Ball franchise, but what about for Sailor Moon? In reading the manga, I only got as far as just after the defeat of Pharaoh 90, since after that the scans got really crappy. Where in the franchise does this take place?
juvonny avery chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
nice story you got to make that into a series.
devafiend chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
i love how you portray usagi! her inner strength and her struggles as she matures and grows. i hope gohan and videl and vegeta don't give her too of a hard time! love the fic, update soon please!
Auorora of Moonblade chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
I really like this story! It's about time someone submitted a story really worth reading in this section. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

-Aurora
Parsley the Lion chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
This is really well written and I am very much enjoying the story and the concept so far even though it's only been introductions to the characters as yet. I can't wait to see where it goes from here. :) Also, I think a good title would be "Wash Away", as in the Joe Purdy song: "I got troubles oh, but not today/Cause they're gonna wash away/They're gonna wash away..."
Tenshi no Yupiteru chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Hey there samisweet,

I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying your story! I also agree how sad it is that people have been leaving the SM section on here. Glad to find a fellow author still appreciating SM and DBZ!

*hugs* Patiently awaiting your update!
Krissy chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I really like this story. I am curious about what happened to her kidnappers, who are they and will they find her again. _ Okay, I'm more curious if they're still looking for her and what they did to her. How did she know about the dragon balls and their power? Ah, I have so many questions, I can't wait to read more! D Great story! Please update soon!
Waki chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Ah, won't you update? No, pease do, ! ! !
chibi moon baby chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Iiss this category very much. I like where this is going and you have a very nice writing style. Please keep updating, and I will keep reading :)