Reviews for Riding Fences- COMPLETE!
CrimsonH chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Excellently written, grammar and spelling where great for the most part, and most importantly, AN AWESOME FREAKIN STORY!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Well-written, and interesting.
Rhainor chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Wow. Again. And all in one chapter...

Must...have...MORE!

On that note, I'm off to read "Puttin' on the Ritz".
Kuldain chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
This was a very well written story! It had good humor, and lots of action! I really enjoyed this story. I think you should try to continue with Jim's story! Keep up the good work!
chanachan chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Tumbleweed,

O.O! Please don't tell me that you're real...I mean...you're...so GOOD. What are you doing on this website with people like US when you can be in HEAVEN!

Beautifully written and portrayed and kept me giggling every now and then.

Narf. You deserve more decent reviews that don't bark out 'WOW!' every five second.

Keep it up _V

For now,

Anureejh
A. Amishi chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
My, I never knew Jim was such a well spoken young man. _ Truthfully, it was refreshing to read a story that used more than a handful of 3 syllable words. Interesting premise as well.

*****SPOILER ALERT*****SPOILER ALERT********

I was expecting Aisha or Suzuka to come crashing in at the last minute to save the day. I'm glad you had Jim handle his dilemma on his own. Well, with a little help from his blonde angel. I look forward to reading your next story. B G was right in recommending your work. :)
breakaway-republic chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Finished at last! I thought you were going to leave us hanging. This is a very straightforward and likeable action/adventure yarn. My only gripe is that the others (particularly Aisha & Suzuka) are simply mentioned in passing, but you came out and said that this is pretty much Jim's show.
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
ow. my contacts won't let me read anymore. But I was gonna tell you that you write really well, and I'll get back to this fic as soon as possible, and you need more Ky on your mind _ (stupid cut off my review... i desperately need to remember to not add html brackets...)

*dies*
Feral chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Pure Tumble. Pure Outlaw Star. Very awesome. Heck, all it's missing is the zombies. Wait, wrong story! }: Okay, enough of the inside joke. Very awesome, as I've already said, but truly do mean. While you probably still don't believe me, you're one hell of a writer, and yes, still one of the best that I've seen here. :P You damned review whore!