Reviews for Old Fashion Wedding
Bloom Flower chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
I'm begging you to please finish this. Please! I love this so much!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Oh no! Poor Austria! Being tormented by Prussia while Spain is away! And I wonder what Spain will do after he sees them like this!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Oooooh...mmmmm. Spain is sooooo sexy! I want him! And poor France and Prussia! Niether of them can have the one they want. Well, Prussia sort of blew his chance. And I'm happy Spain and Austria are hitting it off!
Bleh chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I love that Hey Arnold! episode!XD

I love your story, but reviewed on this chapter cuz of Arnold.
TheOtaku2712 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Oh! Poor Spain! I love how good he and Austria look together. Well, I can't wait to see Antonio's reaction to this strange turn of events. Do update soon!
Disenchanted Magdalen chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
"Well, you are my Dulcinea, you are the one I will fight for. I will defend your honor wherever I go, and I will speak of your beauty."

It's funny because Aldonza was really a prostitute XD But I know what Spain meant .

This is really amazing, and I actually like how feminine you made Austria.
AizenIsMyBro801 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
I'm a big prusaus fan, but damn, your story is making me lean towards Spain. I love the jealousy in this story! It's nice to see Gilbert actually not get what he wants, for once. Normally it's "I can't believe you stole my vital regions!" And now it's "You WISH you had my vital regions!" :D Keep going!
Midnight Violinist chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I know I'm probably the only one who wants this, but I seriously want Roderich and Antonio together! D:
HaruhiTsukichi chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AN UPDATE! A GOOD UPDATE!

I love you ]
sanna-chan chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Amazing, finally a update! I've followed this story closely, just haven't gotten around to review it. I love this, and finally a reunion between Gilbert and Roderich. To bad it ended before all the juicy parts ;P Hope to see a update soon! Don't leave us hanging!
MeinBritishBroski chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
This doesn't have enough reviews. :l

Anyway, this story has been an enjoyable read so far. c: I ship all the pairings present - one-sided or not, but I'm still rooting for Prussia!

I really like the way you describe things, along with Prussia's anger, jealousy, and over gruffness in contrast to Spain and Austria. Nicely written! 8D
RukiSan94 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Hello!

Your story is really great! Good Job!

Im sooo looking forward to the next chapter! D:
fan girl 666 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
very awsome chapter i like the story tie in's especially Carmen and Gilbert rushing out to confess
The Phantom Devil chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
wow you update really fast XD that made my day :) and yay gilbert finally came to his senses :))
asnxam chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I'm kinda starting to hate Gilbert's way of thinking here... Just tell him you love him already! If he actually opens his feelings to Roderich, there wouldn't be this new problem here. 3

Oh, and sexy!Austria always wins. Just sayin'. ;D

Hoping for another update soon!