Reviews for With This Ring
kazorashi chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
...Miranda. Lol, I don't even know, but I like it. I read the two prequels before two, it's confusing...but in a nice way. A nice way that I like to read it. **nods*
Colonel Lazy chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Aww, why did you have to end it there! This is such an amusing story P
Fangs of Lightning chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Tyki and Link... Interesting. Amusing story, can't wait to see what happens next.
Ene-chan chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
This is so funny I can't stop laughing XD Poor Tyki and 'lady' Link Update soon
EvangelineRose2412 chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
Really funny and can't wait to see what happens next XD. Please upload soon.
LizluvsSpongebob chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
So is this "lady" Link? If it is then Tyki must've been really really drunk lol Thanks for the new chapter! :)
P chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
0h my, I'm starting to feel sorry for Tyki-seriously, in the previous fic he almost falls for Lanalee-Kilier robot, now for lady Link... what will he do when he foundS out? And Road, so cruel,she knows but doesn't tell, just messes withpeople's heads-love her, as l love your 's not going to survive this fic... not sane, at Ieast :)
vanila-chan chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
i love how you always create these chaos and misunderstandings. tyki and link is an unusual pairing, but i think im gonna grow to like it after your fic~

and as a response to your msg, you're so mean to sheril, and that makes it all the more awesomeXDD
EvangelineRose2412 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Another really funny chapter, poor Link, and Rouvelier it was too much fun XD. Allen and is bets. XD Can't wait for more. Please upload soon.
LizluvsSpongebob chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Okay. At first I was like "What the hell? Rouvelier talking about...LOVE?" O.o And I just have to say that it's soooooo sweet of Allen to save up for the ring! That's totally something he'd do! :3 Unfortunately he's tangled some people into one huge misunderstanding! D: Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
vanila-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
hahahahahXDD

I love seeing things from sheril's POV, all his plotting, being mean to wazurii and wanting what's best for road and tyki is hilarious;)
EvangelineRose2412 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This chapter has really funny, I could not stop Please upload very soon ;).
Happyhappy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Yay I'm glad there's another sequel. Update, I wait cant to see what happen!
LizluvsSpongebob chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
A sequel? :O Looks like the Noahs are up as late as I am tonight(eh, morning? It's currently like 4:30 A.M. here. Just came back from a birthday party :3). Soooo a cliffy? Now I'm wondering if Waizurii was telling the truth if it was a man O.o Truthfully, my preferred Tyki pairing is Poker Pair for first place and Lucky for second. But I dunno how either of those will happen in here! Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait no? I shall be sticking with this just because I really wanna see what's up with Tyki! lol Isn't it fun to torture your favorite characters? ;)