Reviews for Of Insanity and Ice Cream
yuki chapter 1 . 5/15
How cute. :3
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21
Its good so far maybe another chapter plz
valenros chapter 1 . 2/17
Oh my God, I loved this so fucking much! You are awesome, thank you SO much!
Hane-no-Kori chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This was absolutely wonderful. I love the way you write, and you got everyone's characterization so spot on it's beautiful. Instant fav.
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
PRICELEEESS!
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is so adorable I can't even. I especially like that there's no sexuality angst or decisions to stay together forever or mentions of intense physical attraction or inappropriate boners. No one else can really resist those things.
animegirl037 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
*exhales loudly after finishing story in one go* This is great I loved it omg. Your choice of words & narration keep it going and it's reaaaallly well written .Thanks for writing. 3 3
Eija chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Congrats to this story.
I thought I knew where this was going, but you took me on to a surprising ride.
averna chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
It's insane how beautiful this fic is. I read it on my phone first (before bed and my eyes were on the verge of popping out when I was done - but it was definitely worth it) and I just saw the date and woah, I was selfishly expecting an update, but it's enough to know that something so absolutely amazing exists. Thank you so much for sharing.
LoveBowTies chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love this soooooooo much! Where's the second part?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
incredible
Terikel chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Holy shit, if that wasn't the best DesShaun I've ever read I really don't know. This was fucking brillant, it is amazing how perfectly you write Shaun and his snarky, sarcastic voice and Desmond was awesome too and the hurt/comfort and the feelings. I'm overwhelmed, this seriously made my day. Your writing is amazing, seriously. I love everything about it, the metaphors, the dialogue, the emotions, the descriptions, Shaun. Perfect.
(The only thing you could maybe change would be to break it down into chapters. Most readers are afraid to read such a colossal chapter, and I probably would have hesitated too if I couldn't have downloaded it to my kindle :))
Bonecrestdragon chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
this. is. epic.
anon chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
beautiful
doggydeath chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Definately one of my favorites. :) Thank you for writing!