Reviews for Fate With you always
void242 chapter 10 . 10/6
please update
GryffinsEye chapter 10 . 3/2
A really enjoyable story but thoroughly disappointing that the last story arc hasn't been started in three years.
fbiuzz chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
Joshewah chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
This is a really good and interesting story. I would love to see you complete it.
Sac for Caius chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Please continue! This story is so interesting and well written!
Blade of Betraya chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I have read this story since the 1st chapter, and i enjoyed it really much.
The only thing i can say is that i hope you continue this story...PLEASE.
Anyway, good writing, nice storyline.
NobleFlare chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
You gotta finish man! I really like this story.
someoneintheshadow456 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This story is awesome! Please, continue (I'm on my knees) However... I've kind of noticed a problem here...

The world said that she can't tell Shirou who she really is and that he must figure it out for himself... couldn't she drop hints? Couldn't she do something to make him realize that it's her? (i.e, say something only she would have said)

Other than that, it's great! Please please please don't abandon it!
Festus Flare chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
This story is dead, isn't it? And it was so good, too... I only wished it was complete, or anywhere near completion (i.e. confession, realisation that Aurora was Saber, etc.)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
Please one more! Waited alm
Guest chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
the only thing i can say is pleeeaaaseee
continue the story! please i beg you! T_T
chaosrealm93 chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
Really great and well told storyline! I stumbled upon this by accident, and by the end of the first chapter, I was hooked. I read chapter after chapter until I was finally too tired to continue and had to fall asleep, only to wake up next morning reading where I left off. I have a feeling chapter 10 is not the end, but when are the new chapters coming? Dying to read more :)
Twin Judge of Gemini chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I've read this story for at least ten time, and I think it was really good, you should update soon, I love Saber X Shirou anyway
Kuroki94 chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Tsundere? Maybe have a little cause I think Shiro is kuudere not tsundere.
xDesta chapter 10 . 6/15/2012
hope for an update. heheh i am not realy a fan of shirouxsaber but when i read this i've become interested in the plot line hope this will be long xD