Reviews for Sherlock ponders the Anomaly of John Watson
Bice it's awesome.
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
awsome story
Maugreyfiliae chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This was amazingly beautiful...Thank you ever so much for riding it. It just seems to...fit with the characters as we know them from the TV show, with a small reminder of the ambiance of the books.

I think you do not deserve only credit for comingup with something that original :some will say they thought of it too...they may have but they never wrote it, you also get all my admiration for writing it in such a beautiful word. Sincerely, I would not change a word of it.
Tammy chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was very nice. I especially liked what you wrote about Anderson. It's much more three dimensional and sympathetic than you usually see with him.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was a really nice story, very sweet! Maybe you could do a companion piece in John POV? Just an idea, once again a great story! :D
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was quite nice! A couple of spelling errors, but nothing that can't be fixed with a run through spell-check. I've never thought of Sherlock this way, truly wanting to help people, even if it means that they hate him. I'm not sure how I stand on it, but I think that it's definitely a possibility, so kudos to you for not only being able to see beneath the surface, but for supporting it as well!