Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
Sara chapter 14 . 3/20
Holy cow, I check in and there's been a new chapter up for over a month! Woohoo! Hope progress comes easily on future chapters-this one was great! Can't wait to see what you have plotted...
kirzty990 chapter 14 . 3/17
Can't wait for next chapter!
sulou chapter 14 . 2/10
So happy for the update! Enjoying this one very much.
charmiaj chapter 14 . 2/5
A long and juicy update. It's creepy what's happening to Donald. Will he be a tool of destruction to Thor and Jane's lives?

Here I was, trying not to picture a threesome between the couple and Darcy but her thoughts about the two are going to that direction. Though it went 180 degrees after mentioning Ryo. It'll be a welcome idea if you made it. *wink wink*
Addie chapter 14 . 2/4
Yes. So happy you updated! I love the way you write Thor and Jane.

And I'm squirming here. Darcy longing for that special connection ... does that mean Fandral will be making an appearance soon?

And twist there with Amora. Shell be a deliciously villainous foe.
I was so excited to see you had updated this is such a great story! This was interesting to see how they are all adjusting to life together, I can't wait to see what happens next - especially with Donald and whats going on at the base
RedInKC chapter 14 . 2/3
Whenever I get the notification email telling me this story has updated, I literally pumped my first in the air out of excitement. It definitely makes my day and usually makes me want to re-read every chapter.

Was the ending here a hint to Fandral possibly showing up in the near future? I'm definitely looking forward to that.
DPrincess chapter 14 . 2/3
Wow sooo glad to see you had updated I just reread this story for like the 10 time earlier this week and it diffently one of my favorites. Hope there's more coming soon!
Wolvenlights chapter 14 . 2/2
*happy scream* YEAAAAHHHH! A new chapter is up! *does a happy dance* And it's an awesome chapter too by the way. I love how you're getting everyone's perspectives on what's going on in the big picture. Seeing Thor and Jane's relationship grow is oh so CUTE! I love it! Thank you for posting! :D
Aundielen chapter 14 . 2/2
Yayyy excited that you've written more for this story! I love your writing! You've definitely fleshed out the characters a lot. Can't wait for more!
Storiest chapter 14 . 2/2
Oooh, i'm so glad you picked this up again. Looking forward to more.
Amber chapter 13 . 1/3
Hi. I love your story but I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed right now because its 7 to 8 months and you haven't even updated yet. Update soon.
Please update soon, im really enjoying what you have written so far. Powerful Thor is pretty awesome!
Aundielen chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
I've loved reading your story so far! And I think you've done a really great job of incorporating elements from the movies as well as the mythology. I hope you're still working on the next chapter, but no rush! as you said, life happens.
Aundielen chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Must definitely check out your smutty scenes! this was great. )