Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
amber chapter 14 . 11/19
Where is the new chapter. It can't take you 8 months to post a chapter on line. Since you said you already had chapter 15 half way done in May. If you can't finish it give it to someone who will. Been waiting. Want a new chapter.
Aquamarine123 chapter 14 . 9/10
This is one of my favourite Thor/Jane fics to date. Your characterization is spot on, and the story's just the right balance of intrique and contentment. Absolutely love it! Hope to see an update soon :)
4everEllen chapter 14 . 8/19
Great chapter! I hope you'll update soon.
4everEllen chapter 12 . 8/19
Amazing chapter!The end was perfect.
4everEllen chapter 10 . 8/19
"our home" So so sweet! i'm craving a good Thor/Jane story and I'm enjoying this fic so much. Please, keep up the good work! I hope you'll update soon. Hugs from Brazil.
Amber chapter 14 . 7/4
Really like the story. but if you're not going to update it then give the story to somebody who will
OOANDISAOO chapter 14 . 5/17
Without a doubt this goes to my favs! I really love it, since the start !
Thanks a lot! I hope I can read the next chapter soon! And i hope Darcy can start her love story as well. And if Tony appears soon I as well will be dancing full in happiness. It is really cute the big brother love he has for them. Thank you again
Alfheimchick chapter 14 . 5/2
I just found your story, you've written it so beautifully! I love what you're doing with it.

Amanda Pall chapter 14 . 4/15
Loved this story! You habe captured Thor soooo well especially his languAge, his tone and his vocabulary. Your poetic phrases are him completely!
Sara chapter 14 . 3/20
Holy cow, I check in and there's been a new chapter up for over a month! Woohoo! Hope progress comes easily on future chapters-this one was great! Can't wait to see what you have plotted...
kirzty990 chapter 14 . 3/17
Can't wait for next chapter!
sulou chapter 14 . 2/10
So happy for the update! Enjoying this one very much.
charmiaj chapter 14 . 2/5
A long and juicy update. It's creepy what's happening to Donald. Will he be a tool of destruction to Thor and Jane's lives?

Here I was, trying not to picture a threesome between the couple and Darcy but her thoughts about the two are going to that direction. Though it went 180 degrees after mentioning Ryo. It'll be a welcome idea if you made it. *wink wink*
Addie chapter 14 . 2/4
Yes. So happy you updated! I love the way you write Thor and Jane.

And I'm squirming here. Darcy longing for that special connection ... does that mean Fandral will be making an appearance soon?

And twist there with Amora. Shell be a deliciously villainous foe.
I was so excited to see you had updated this is such a great story! This was interesting to see how they are all adjusting to life together, I can't wait to see what happens next - especially with Donald and whats going on at the base