Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 15 . 11h
An absolutely amazing fanfic. May you please update soon? I've become addicted.
SilverQuill288 chapter 15 . 7/1
Please finish. This is a fantastic story.
sulou chapter 15 . 6/28
Oh more please! I'm glad that you are continuing to update!
Looking forward to more.
Just smiley faces because this is probably one of the most faithful to the characterization of Thor and Jane I have seen in quite awhile ! Good job !
Ryuujin96 chapter 2 . 2/22
Great story. And as for the author not Darcy would be doing that nerdy scientist a favor since Thor will return. I wished Thor could have return on that first attempt, that said I am looking forward to when he does return for real. Hopefully it will be sooner than it was in canon. Anyways great story again.
Blueblood100 chapter 15 . 2/16
Thank you for continuing with the story. I look forward to the next chapter
Aundielen chapter 15 . 2/14
Loving the suspense! I can't wait to see how this all untangles!
Sara chapter 15 . 2/7
OMG-pinch me, there's an uuuppppdddaattee! Awesome to see the update and the cool creepy turn the story is taking...so excited and happy to see this active again...thank you, thank you, thank you! (Especially since Thor 3 has been delayed until 2017 now...boo).

More, more, more!
RedInKC chapter 15 . 2/7
I'm always so thrilled when this story updates! It's still one of my favorites.
Nice to see you back! Dont keep us in suspense for too long.
KEZZ 1 chapter 15 . 2/6
Great chapter
BoxFullofCats chapter 15 . 2/5
Your updates are always so lovely! Thank you!
amber chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
Where is the new chapter. It can't take you 8 months to post a chapter on line. Since you said you already had chapter 15 half way done in May. If you can't finish it give it to someone who will. Been waiting. Want a new chapter.
Aquamarine123 chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
This is one of my favourite Thor/Jane fics to date. Your characterization is spot on, and the story's just the right balance of intrique and contentment. Absolutely love it! Hope to see an update soon :)
Ellenuff chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Great chapter! I hope you'll update soon.