Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
Stine180 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Can't wait for the update! Loving the story so much so far :D
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
LOVE IT SO FAR! CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Amber chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Love the story. But it's been almost over two months and still no update. When you updated last lime you sounded like you would update next week. I would like for you to continue the story.
Anam97 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
I love this story hope you can update soon
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
GO JANE!
SUCK IT DONALD :D
Unkown chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
read the story form the beginning. Love the story would like a new chapter up. Losing patience.
kirt chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Lord reading this story hope u add more soon
candicane26 chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Love your story! Please update soon :)
LOVE.TO.DAY.DREAM.15 chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
i always loved your stories, keep posting!
shorinai chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Love the update! (read it early, reviewing late) Evil cliffhanger! Evil, I say! Really looking forward to the confrontation. Hopfully soon? _

I'm sorry to hear about the 6hours of work lost - something similar's happened to me and I was never quite as satisfied with how I rewrote it.

I'm... kind-of versed in LJ? What are you asking; things like what's allowed, or things like LJ-cuts? As an alternative posting site, might I recommend AO3? (That's , if you're unfamiliar.) It allows lots of tags, supports a chaptering format, and doesn't seem to mind smut.
BurningTheMidnightOil chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Squeee! Cant wait for more of this. I'm loving the whole last part of the chapter w/ the sneaky nicknames and Thor Showin up Donald.
Angel Delight 88 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
When is the next chapter being posted? I can't wait to read Donald's reaction to Thor.
miss nen yim chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Such an awesome chapter! Loved the run in between Thor and Donald, it's exactly the sort of thing that makes my inner Thor/Jane fangirl squee. And Thors comments to Jane for Donald to hear were delicious, definitely looking forward to thei private reunion! Keen to see some more un ins between the two men, well between the od and the man I suppose. Tha kd for the update, made my day!
andiolina21 chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
OMG. When is the next chapter up? Can't wait.
lwolf chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Darn 6 hours, you are writing a great story I hope you have the time to reform your story. I am not the best at writing and enjoy reading everyones stories. Please update as soon as you can I want to know what happens with Donald.
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »