Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Get him Thor! I love how he watched Jane with Don and didn't swoop in but let her handle it. Then admire how beautiful she is when she's upset.

I always vote yes to Jane/Thor sexy times. Wish I could help with LJ. :(
AvengersFan chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter! Btw, you don't need to go to LJ to write smut, yo can just change the rating to M! ;) can't wait for more!
Lutheyl chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Thank you for this chapter I don't know much bout live journal so can't help you there - though would be chuffed if you had more smutty scenes! I'm so dirty minded. Though sometimes I do find it hard to imagine Thor in such scenes, as there wasn't much in the movies to base a Thor/Jane developing relationship - I guess that's what my imagination is for!

Thanks again for the update - can't wait for the next chapter! Happy writing! I am a happy reader! :)
Lcsaf chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
I did not think it was actually possible to make the literal representation of the sound "WHRBLRLBRLAH", but I believe I just did as I read this chapter. I'm so thrilled you updated!

I, like Jane, can't believe Donald can't take a flipping clue and get lost. I'm glad she hit him and agree she should've done it harder. Short of looking him dead in the eye with a carving knife pressed to his groin and threatening to cut off his family jewels if he doesn't leave her alone, I guess pouncing on a hunk of a god like Thor works. I look forward to the point when the two guys actually speak to each other and I hope it's soon.

I love the way Jane sees Phil, it's dead on and it cracks me up.

Update, soon, please!
Sylmarien chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
oh gosh that was cute right at the end there! squee! and it totally know how you feel about losing that work. I did that too on one of my stories and just about cried- it had been so well done and it's impossible to get it exactly the same again T_T
Looking forward to the next chapter I can not wait to see the big showdown on another note my hunch is that its either Donald or Eric that Loki's meddling with in regards to the accidents and the prophecy :)
AloneBlueRose chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Cool man update soon!
BoxFullofCats chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
I have had that happen to me - the loss of long labored work. It's completely frustrating. Loved the update and definitely look forward to the next chapter.

And unfortunately I can't help you with LJ. I haven't been on there in ages! So good luck with that! :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
cant wait to see how thor handles the crazy ex! i was so excited to see you had updated and i hope more is coming soon! im excited for thor and janes reunion to continue! update soon
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Oh, yes, you updated! I cannot wait to see how this unfolds.

If you really want to go up to an M rating, I say go for it!
AutumnGotEm chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Even in print he makes a beautiful entrance. :D
I loved the chapter and look forward to Thor takin' care of business.
So sorry you lost six hours of work. {hugs}
Pandaluvsu chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Wow, that was reallllly good, i loved it and cant wait for more :-) i absolutely love the way uv writen darcys character and i think the way youve portraid thor and janes relationship was awsome, one of the best ones ive read yet, keep up the awsomness!
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Absolutely a fantastic story! Your characterizations are incredibly spot-on. You have not updated in a bit but I am nonetheless eagerly awaiting an update.
hpfan1987 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Great story!
Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Yay! I just watched Thor and I've been desperate for some Thor/Jane fluff. :) And it isn't just fluff, either! It don't get much better than this.
Miss-Paparella chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
This story is so wonderful; you've really taken the time to continue expanding the personalities of all the characters and using them in the story. Your writing style is great and I can't WAIT for the next chapter! PS Special awesomes for the Book of Ella Enchanted! Not that the film isn't great, I mean who doesn't love Hugh Dancy but...books are cool! Please update soon!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »