Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
Rockerchick09 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Next chapter
Trissica chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! Why haven't you updated in so long?
angsty chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Please continue this story! It's one of the very best in the whole 'ship!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
This is a remarkedly well thought out and detailed story. Totally enjoyed it. Hope you continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
This ROCKED! :)
QuicksilverWitch chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
I am so in love with this fic you have no idea. Excellent work, I can't wait to see more soon!
Angel0y chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
this is coming along so well. please contiue this story is devolping so well.
Enchansive chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
DUDE THIS CHAPTER'S END. CREEPED ME OUT YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT TO DOGS ;w;
Haley Renee chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
peygan chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I really am enjoying this I look forward to an update..
the-irish-mayhem chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
What a lovely lovely story you have here! You are an excellent writer, and everyone's characterizations are absolutely perfect. I'm eagerly awaiting the moment Thor gets to defend his woman and kick Donald's ass all the way past the equator and than some. Now that I think about it, I would settle for verbally or physically. Frankly, Thor's hot when he gets all protective, either way. I am a big fan of Darcy's role in this and that we get to see more facets of her character. More Jane/Thor moments in the works? Those two are so freaking cute I just don't think even a calendar full of the tiniest puppies and kittens could pull more squees from me. I cannot wait for another chapter! Please please please update soon!
Zetta chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
I just finished reading the first ten chapters- it's so wonderful! I love how well you've written Jane, Darcy, Thor, and even Tony. Each of them has enough personality to be interesting, and watching you work them into a relationship has been fun. I absolutely loved the reunion between Thor and Jane, but also between he and Darcy. The Rainbow Bridge as jewelry was a great idea for a gift. It's so perfect for them. :)
I could keep on gushing, but I want to bask in the happiness that this has left me with.
Please continue writing this- I really look forward to reading more!
StBridgit chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
I love your story. You're an excellent wordsmiths, I hope you post an update soon! Thanks for sharing.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Cannot wait for the next chapter! Tony and Pepper ARE like the fairy godmother, except they do a lot more good and less damage than the ones from Ella Enchanted haha.

Another great chapter. I have nothing but praise for your work.
xXSunsparkXx chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
This story is amazing! I've read it and reread it like five times now! And I still smile and laugh at the funny parts:) You have done a stellar job so far, I am soo excited to see what happens next!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »