Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
Sara chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
OMG-pinch me, there's an uuuppppdddaattee! Awesome to see the update and the cool creepy turn the story is taking...so excited and happy to see this active again...thank you, thank you, thank you! (Especially since Thor 3 has been delayed until 2017 now...boo).

More, more, more!
RedInKC chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
I'm always so thrilled when this story updates! It's still one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
Nice to see you back! Dont keep us in suspense for too long.
KEZZ 1 chapter 15 . 2/6/2016
Great chapter
BoxFullofCats chapter 15 . 2/5/2016
Your updates are always so lovely! Thank you!
amber chapter 14 . 11/19/2015
Where is the new chapter. It can't take you 8 months to post a chapter on line. Since you said you already had chapter 15 half way done in May. If you can't finish it give it to someone who will. Been waiting. Want a new chapter.
Aquamarine123 chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
This is one of my favourite Thor/Jane fics to date. Your characterization is spot on, and the story's just the right balance of intrique and contentment. Absolutely love it! Hope to see an update soon :)
Ellenuff chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Great chapter! I hope you'll update soon.
Ellenuff chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Amazing chapter!The end was perfect.
Ellenuff chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
"our home" So so sweet! i'm craving a good Thor/Jane story and I'm enjoying this fic so much. Please, keep up the good work! I hope you'll update soon. Hugs from Brazil.
Amber chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
Really like the story. but if you're not going to update it then give the story to somebody who will
OOANDISAOO chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
Without a doubt this goes to my favs! I really love it, since the start !
Thanks a lot! I hope I can read the next chapter soon! And i hope Darcy can start her love story as well. And if Tony appears soon I as well will be dancing full in happiness. It is really cute the big brother love he has for them. Thank you again
Alfheimchick chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
I just found your story, you've written it so beautifully! I love what you're doing with it.

Alfheimchick
Amanda Pall chapter 14 . 4/15/2015
Loved this story! You habe captured Thor soooo well especially his languAge, his tone and his vocabulary. Your poetic phrases are him completely!
Sara chapter 14 . 3/20/2015
Holy cow, I check in and there's been a new chapter up for over a month! Woohoo! Hope progress comes easily on future chapters-this one was great! Can't wait to see what you have plotted...
547 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »