Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
DevilGotMyWoman chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
Yay I am so glad you updated this story I love it and Thor immensly. Please can you write more sexy time between Thor and Jane they are such a cute couple. Keep writing you are awesome.
Wolvenlights chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
I want you to know that I woke my kid up cheering Thor on when he threatened Blake. THAT is what every girl dreams and wishes would be their boyfriend. Now I MUST go find where ever it is that you have hidden the rest of this story because I MUST READ IT! I love this it's AWESOME!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Love the story and would like it if you could finish the story. 11 months to a year is long enough. Sorry for being rude. But I have been waiting a long time for the update. So please update soon.
JenB chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
I just reread this story again and was wondering if and when you intend to continue it. It's a great story and I would love to know what happens next. Thanks!
gymkidz2000 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Please continue this. Just found it and finished in a day.
Crystal chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
I loved this story! Is there a sequel!? Thanks for writing it!
BreakItDwn chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, especially with how Thor and Jane's relationship is progressing-very steady in regards to pacing. Though, admittedly, I did have to squeal here and there at the wonderful fluffy goodness. One of the other things I liked is how you built and are building up the suspense. When it was Jane reaching Thor once more(or Thor reaching Jane, however you want to look at it), the events leading up to that were stretched out enough that it was given enough focus, that, because the reader was given enough time to emotionally attach themselves to the situation and characters, the two reuniting was made into a big deal that the readers could resonate with. It made the scene incredibly memorable and satisfying. Now that there's some sociopath wackjob on the loose, I can't help but adore the way your leading up to the eventual climax.
Thank you for the wonderful read, can't wait to see more updates!
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
LOVED IT!
XOXO
GodsFool chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
I don't think I've smiled this much reading a chapter in a fic for ages. This was pretty darn epic, and I'm glad you posted it. I'm only to shapter 7, but I'm looking forward to seeing where things go from here. :)
epm00012004 chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Great story!
Ravyn chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
I've really enjoyed this story. It is so rare to find someone who takes time to think plot through, and then execute it! I hope you will continue to write this story, as I really look forward to reading more!
bullet.sophia chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
This is great! Looking forward to the next chapter!
ladymystikal36 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Thank you so much for this story. The love and passion between them is so strong. Can't wait for your next chapters!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
Can't wait for your next chapters. LOVE this story!
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
When are you going to update the next chapter!
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »