Reviews for Terrestrial Constellations
K1084299 chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Can't wait for next upload
AsgardsValkyrie chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
OMG what other sites do you write on or is there like a sequel to this story? Because I loved it :)
Professorkim chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Update Update UPDATE!
Amber chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I have been waiting for an update for 4 months. if you can't update yourself have someone else update for the story.
RN2017 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Please update I would love to see more
hpcalifornia chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
Wow! Beautifully written and truly captivating! I can't wait to see where you take this delicious story.
You have a talent for writing characters exactly how they are in the actual movie :)

Again., best story ever!

Hope you update soon, darling ;P Because you can count on me to wait for an update ;)
Team Jane chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
I love your style of writing. The confrontation with Donald is exactly how I'd expect Thor to handle it. I love Thor, he makes me turn to a pile of mush. Keep up the awesome work!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
I loooove this *_* really, this is my first fic in the thor fandom and I don't know why I never read this before! soo, if you have some recs, it would be great :D
DarkMoon2222 chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
I loved this chapter. Please add more soon!
SexyVampires4all chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
I absolutely love this story :)

About the M rating and not being able to post on here.. I think people are way too nervous about it than what they should be. I have read stories on here, and I have one as well, that are very sexually graphic in nature and not once have I heard or they have heard any quarrel about the content being posted on here. Many times, they simple post a warning before the scene in question, which gives the reader the option to read it or not, instead of having to go to a completely different site to read something that you want desperately to happen.
fallenfaeangel chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Totally awesome story. I dearly hope you update again soon. Truly a marvelous story and I wish there were more like it. Bravo and thanks for the great read.
ClassicsRetold1793 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Great story, hope it continues1
Yay chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
So is the prankster Loki?
LokiLover51 chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
I love this story! Soooo cute! Totally adore the Thor Jane moments too! They are just meant to be! UPDATE SOON! I'll be waiting!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Please continue with this amazing story. Also this site allows super smut if rated M ;)
551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »