Reviews for The Champions Longevity
LAeyeball chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
pure awesome gold. Please, come back and write more.:-
Louise Hargadon chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
What a gorgeous story! Thanks so much for writing it. It's lovely. Very touching indeed.

I especially like Sharron refusing to go grey, the way you wrote Craig's passive melancholia and Richard with an unkempt beard! I'd've imagined him to have a neat jazz beard, and now I'm getting visions of a sort of homage to Brian Blessed!

Really lovely story. Very well written.
HELEN chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I LOVE IT MOST DEFINATLY INDEED.I HAVE A FAVOUR TO ASK YOU SO HERE NAME IS HELEN AND I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY LOVE TO BE IN A CHAMPIONS STORY WRITTEN BY NAME OF MY CHARACTOR WOULD BE HELEN AND SHE WOULD BE A COUSIN OF THE CHAMPIONS AND SHE WOULD HAVE AMAZING POWERS THE SAME AS WOULD BE NAMED AFTER ME BECAUSE MY NAME IS WRITE THE STORY PLEASE?.I WILL DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THE STORY LOTS OF GRANT MY WISH AND MY .PS YOUR AWESOME AND SO ARE YOUR STORIES.
HeatherTN chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Aww Mandi, that was an excellent tale! I guessed it was about one of our three but I liked the way you kept the identities at the end of which one was doing the thinking (yeah,I kinda like the thought of Richard and Sharon as well). Like the old man sad, they're not immortal but he never said they would die young either! I agree our three could live to great ages too.

Anyway, getting back to the tale. I feel it was beautifully written, simple, to the point and very, very touching. Well done, looking forward to more! My 'Champions' muse seems to be vacationing in Geneva for the moment, so I'm hoping your tale will inspire it to come back to me!