Reviews for Are You Afraid Of The Dark?
Maria chapter 5 . 5/2
Why is Eugene blind?
Maria chapter 2 . 5/2
I'm so confused. Why is Eugene blind
Dirtkid123 chapter 29 . 3/26
Oh my gosh, this was BEAUTIFUL! I CRIED SO MUCH, AND THEN MY SADNESS FOR EUGENE, WAS REPLACED WITH HAPPINESS FIR OUR FAVORITE ROYAL COUPLE! Beautiful job well done!
Enry chapter 29 . 1/5
Amazing story, full of emotion, tension, sadness and happiness all bound toghether masterfully. I loved it.
But I don't understand why queen Rubina, who was fully capable to write messages for her eagle to carry, couldn't just write down that Eugene was his son. If she officially claimed Eugene to be his son he would't need to prove himself to the court. I understand that she was mute, but why couldn't she simply communicate by writing? I kept asking myself that for the last few chapters and it was a bit frustrating to think that all the troubles could have ended with such a simple action. Anyway, great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
I actually cried when I read this, maybe I'm over emotional, but this story hurts. Not many books make me cry much less fan fictions, I want to congratulate you for making a story that connects. Because that is a very powerful magic you have.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
I just read this story all the way through and I bet you already have 300 reviews but I decided to write one just in case you didn't.
I'm A Fluffy Panda chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Wait, is this the story before "Abducted"?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
YOUR STORY IS AMAZING! UPDATE THE SEQUEL! YOUR FANFICS ARE $$$$$!
314 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hi! I am your 314th review and I love the way you write! Please update the sequel so I can enjoy the rest!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 29 . 10/15/2012
Because I like the #313, I'll share a few thoughts..
-before I finished chapter 1, I could tell you're ESL... ever though about getting a beta? ;)
-extremely melodramatic
-i enjoyed it, even though tangled fanfic is not my personal fav (actually found this story because someone else favorited it... shameless plug to remind anyone & everyone why to label favorites)
-fav part of this story: the few lines that reference to the original fairy tale (blind prince, dry as desert, etc)
-thank you for taking the time to write & post this!
Snippittysnips chapter 29 . 8/23/2012
I really loved reading your story! It's so awesome, with suspense and twists all the way, but with the perfect ending! Amazing job!
yeahIwentthere69 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
And the plot thickens... Love this story, can't wait to see what happens next!
yeahIwentthere69 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Good first chapter, it definitely makes me want to read more and see if Eugene is ok.
Chloe chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
does it stand for rapunzel and eugune
Lexi Hart of 221b chapter 29 . 5/9/2012
Wow...this story is great! I loved it...it's definitely one of my favorites!