Reviews for AU Star Wars: Legacy Of The Negotiator
Revanxbastila chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Wow, you're really pumping them out now are you? well, the better for us, but I know you we're only aiming towards a much bigger cliffhanger, am I right?

Well, it is one fine chapter anyway, I love the way you described the crash, I hope they survived, 'cause you let the part saying they did out, and you've been fuull of surprises so for...
AVP5 chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Eyan lasted longer than his former master did but not for long and now dooku realizes he did something he shouldn't have. Oh well update when you can please.
Revanxbastila chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Nice fight, I guess Dooku's gonna pay for what he did here, smart, I like it, please continue as soon as possible!
AVP5 chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Nice battle scene and I like how anakin and eyan are getting along better. Update when you can please.
Revanxbastila chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I totally agree with Thisguyhere, this is pretty good, and I certainly do hope to read more of this, thank you for another great chapter!
Thisguyhere chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Well my friend, I didn't expect one whole chapter dedicated to the space battle, and frankly, I am glad to be surprised, this was one fine piece of writing and this sure is something good, now I am even more looking forward to what will happen next, anything can happen with you, this is very interesting indeed...

Please update as soon as you can!
AVP5 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Nice job and now we get to where the third movie begins. Update when you can please.
Alpha545 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
I want to first thank everyone for their reviews, I am really glad that you are reviewing more and am looking forward to your reviews as well, and I am really trying hard to make then ROTS part of this book the best so far, so excuse me if uploading the next chapter takes a little long since I am also still working on FMW.

Thanks for reading everyone!
Thisguyhere chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Indeed it is nice speech, and I am really looking forward to the next chapter which I asume will be the battle above Coruscant?

I am curious as to how you are going to write that space scene, I've been looking around in your stories and I hope it will be as good as they were in A Second Chance, please set this story forth, hehe, I was looking forward to saying that.
Revanxbastila chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Nice speech, really tells you that something big is going to happen, litterally, in more senses of the word, also kinda sad about Ahsoka, you weren't actually killing her off right? that would be really sad...

please tell me you won't and didn't in your next chapter, please update soon!
Revanxbastila chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Nice chapter, thanks for the explanation, it helped a lot, and personally, I think you should continue with a fight scene, I know how good at those you've become and I'm sure the others would like to see it, so pretty please! yeah, I know...
AVP5 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Good job and I like how you explained about what eyan is and his abilities. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Nice job with the chapter and i wonder what the old man is up to. Update when you can please i want to know what will happen next.
Revanxbastila chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Wow, that was one weird Palpatine, a very fine chapter, you are really getting better at this, so please keep it up,I'm hoping to see more soon!
AVP5 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Nice chapter and yes depressing. And from what I remember in your past stories that invovled near the end of the war it might turn good for the heroes then it will turn ugly fast. Guess we'll have to wait and see update when you can please.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »