Reviews for Perfection
claraowl chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
I adored this.
Erilin-chan chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Ahhhh, that's so cute! Loved it! The secret mission analogy was brilliant!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
The motives behind it must be suitably reasonable, don't they. Cool, mildly flawed logic. You've twisted it in true Skip Beat fashion, and most sucessfully; a suprising number of people don't quite hit the mark with that. Oh, congratulations.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
:) :D :))
niceeee, loved it! it was so flufftastic omg.
Literati Lover chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Super cute! I love it :)
monkey kix ass chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
lmao. "kyoko, i am the secret agent." priceless. really kawaii! thoroughly enjoyed reading your little story. totally loved it. thanks for sharing your work.
MysticSorceror chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I like this current "split" between Ren and Kuon, I'm currently attempting to find my own balance between the two…oh I see it wasn't like that ((you can tell I write these reviews as I go)). I love this reaction of hers to go through the acting modes and the secret agent thing was really well executed. I laughed at that ending

Extraordinary Work

~Myst
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aww, I'm sad to hear this start off on such a sad note. Two weeks, that's really pessimistic lol :P Ah I see how this started, I like how you use Kijima. Lol loved the end, you had me scared there throughout the chapter! Really got excited from that and it takes a really really talented writer to let their readers feel emotions the way that you do

Excellent work

~Myst
machi3663 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
I: ...liked it! :D
Uncoloured186 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
:D

Happy ending is always the best! So, I have no complain about how you ended it. As long as they're together, it will be more than enough. Thanks for sharing this story!

Keep up the good work! ;)

_S. Hasegawa
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
How indecisive... :))

But then, they were not truly going out from the beginning. Good thing that Ren finally found the courage to ask her for real now. :D
ShuUreI814 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
This is sooo cute! I loved it. It was adorable!
bluegirl330817 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
love the ending :)) it's not overly cheesy XDDD and it's funny
redstringfate chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
nice... for it was simple yet it really gives you the idea of sweet couple... i hope for the manga to be like this too... thumbs up for this! _
Swt Cutie chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Awwww i wanted it to be longer! more chapters! but it was awesome while it lasted!