Reviews for Over a Cup of Coffee
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Nice!
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
What an interesting way to set two people up... all the unknown variables aside (e.g. Tommy calling Koichi, etc.), I thoroughly enjoyed the cuteness. And the plotting at the end, of course. The only thing I can't wrap my head around is the fact that a cafe near a university would be empty at 8:30 (the place near mine is full at 11:00)... I'm just being picky. Great story!
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Takari SUCKS big time. You didn't even bring up Davis. He was in love with that cow himself. It wasn't just TK like you weird people like to think! And Tommy would've been much younger than silly Kari. Plus Kari is NOT even pretty. I don't you guys, thinking that the two ugly girls are pretty. I mean Sora and Kari in the ugly sense. Mimi and Yolei are the angels, compared to those two plain silly little girls who don't deserve Love and Light.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Cute. I never thought of those two together.
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
really great :)
solorachi chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is such an adorable and well written one shot, I loved how tommy and takuya's personalities were in this and how everyone was becoming settled. I was smiling the whole time i was reading this.

Good job.:)
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Coo ficc...Not bad me think this couple is not bad too..But damn wheres the Koumi luv at?Kuz I know how most Sorato/Taiora fans are with this beef shiet but no Koumi luv then I doubt Sorato/Taiora will last long nowdayz...