Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
mmooch chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Hehehe, loved robot thing at the end. I think they should get into WoW re-enactments. Saw that in another story and LOVED it!
ParvisSira chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
"Being compared to some bust-up old fictional spaceship? Somehow, that wins, hands down."

Aww! My heart kind of totally melted at the line.

Once again you have written a story that makes Penny and Sheldon beautiful and shows the growth of both of the characters. I like the realization, the steady growth, the delight that they have in each other.

I adore the way that they come together and are better for it but are still standing strong on their own.

Thank you so much for writing it and sharing!
Julnyes chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Loved every last moment of this and I am sad to see it is over.
towel-savvy chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Love love this story. I like how it disproves every possible argument the anti-Shenny, pro-Lenny writers of the show must have. And makes something comprehensible out of what every Shenny fan knows. Now if only they could incorporate AU characters in a real episode...which I can only imagine in a dream sequence or a knocked out state, what a cop out. Which is so what the writers have done with Lenny so far

. Can't wait for another chapter.
Eternal Contradiction chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Great new chapter, and it certainly brings up a lot of things to think about. I enjoyed Sheldor/Penelope's aside about entropy and decay and points of no return (and the 'subtle' hint of how close they were to reaching it). Of course, and mention of Leonard as a bully makes me cheer, especially when mentioned with the can opener incident. The entire conversation was great and I liked how Sheldon really helped Penny open her eyes to a POV that wasn't Leonard-centric.

This line has me smirking so hard: "No, because I always hoped that you would strive for a better mate than a man who would be satisfied by nothing more than the ego boost of your undoubted aesthetic appeal by his side, and a ready supply of intercourse!"

Also, Tranquility seems to be the best wing-man (no pun) ever.

In a word: omgyaykiss. XD I feel so happy right now I'm grinning like a fool.
funstm chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
I really love this story. You write amazingly and it's so entertaining and amusing.
Trbl chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
This is so Sheldon and Penny. I love how you have taken show-canon *spits* and magically transformed it into something extraordinarily wonderful and delightful.

Such a joy to see both of them coming back from the brink of the abyss.

You know how much I needed this, and how VERY much i love it, but I have to say, aside from the delightful little mating dance *snickers* Taru's sister as a platypus. ROTFLMAO! Teeheehee.

Also love Sheldon respecting Sheldor as a higher authority on this matter.

So fantastic all around!
gerrygee chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
First off: OOMG YAYAYAYYA :D

Secondly: I absolutely loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it. You are a fantastic writer and I have to admit I squeal every single time my inbox contains an email saying you have updated this story :D:D

Thirdly: LOLS to this line : The male is wise and strong, the female savage and hot-flamed - they will produce fine eggs. BAHAHAHAHA BEST line in the entire chapter. Ahh, thank goodness for Tranquility.

A fitting "after thought" from Sheldor and Penelope too; sah cute! And nawwws, Sheldor's a romantic _
KariSilver chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
YAAAAAAYYY! I absolutely LOVE this! I had to read it a couple of times to follow the conversation, it had it's own flow, but I LOVE this! You are a brilliant writer, and I can't seem to accept how well you can keep them in character throughout everything (I'm jealous lol).
BlackMaru chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
oh yeah! This made me do fist pumps in the office!

The first kiss! *whoops like cowgirl*

You delight me. I live for these updates!
Nival Vixen chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
What an awesome chapter! _

I can't stop squealing in happiness!

Love the idea of turning Priya into a platypus. The "furry ducky" and orcs running after her just would have been hilarious! Of course, punching out an elf for being smarter, thinner, prettier (blah, blah, blah) would probably be a common occurrence if they kept pointing it out! -_-'

I'm so glad that Sheldor and Penelope's presence has created a new time line!

Adored Sheldon and Penny's interactions (and Tranquility's literal nudge with all of that flapping and snarling - I laughed out loud at the 'they would make fine eggs' line!), and how they still got annoyed and snapped at each other. It made it so much more believable. :)

Yay for them kissing! (I've only been waiting for that since the start of the show...)

Sheldor's "logical argument" was good, but my favourite part was his admission of not liking her unhappy. Even though it's Penny :D

Excellent work, loved it, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Have fun writing _
boldlikeblack chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Stop being so amazing. Seriously, you're killing me here.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
You have no idea how much I needed this today. -hugs-

...d'awwwwww...
mmooch chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Three cheers for scheming Sheldor and Penelope! They've managed something the writers for TBBT have been avoiding since the first episode.
Profilerchic chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Aww! Yay! He's so sweet in his own way. No offense to the writers or the actor, but I really dislike Leonard. He's annoying and quite frankly, the points you made about him using Penny for "aesthetic appeal" and to get in her pants, are the most unforgiving things I have read...and I loved it. x] Thank you.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »