Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
Nival Vixen chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
What an awesome chapter! _

I can't stop squealing in happiness!

Love the idea of turning Priya into a platypus. The "furry ducky" and orcs running after her just would have been hilarious! Of course, punching out an elf for being smarter, thinner, prettier (blah, blah, blah) would probably be a common occurrence if they kept pointing it out! -_-'

I'm so glad that Sheldor and Penelope's presence has created a new time line!

Adored Sheldon and Penny's interactions (and Tranquility's literal nudge with all of that flapping and snarling - I laughed out loud at the 'they would make fine eggs' line!), and how they still got annoyed and snapped at each other. It made it so much more believable. :)

Yay for them kissing! (I've only been waiting for that since the start of the show...)

Sheldor's "logical argument" was good, but my favourite part was his admission of not liking her unhappy. Even though it's Penny :D

Excellent work, loved it, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Have fun writing _
boldlikeblack chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Stop being so amazing. Seriously, you're killing me here.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
You have no idea how much I needed this today. -hugs-

...d'awwwwww...
mmooch chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Three cheers for scheming Sheldor and Penelope! They've managed something the writers for TBBT have been avoiding since the first episode.
Profilerchic chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Aww! Yay! He's so sweet in his own way. No offense to the writers or the actor, but I really dislike Leonard. He's annoying and quite frankly, the points you made about him using Penny for "aesthetic appeal" and to get in her pants, are the most unforgiving things I have read...and I loved it. x] Thank you.
Nival Vixen chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Great chapter! :)

Loved Penelope slapping her. Seems like it's knocked some sense in to Penny! :D

As for Penny's reference to the 'bad dates', I'm surprised that Leonard didn't faint on their first "date" when he knocked his head on the table. He's supposed to have such an adverse reaction to the sight of blood, after all!

Sheldon on skates would just be too adorable! _

All of the food and steak references is just making me hungry o_O ... Sheldon sandwich! :P

Great chapter, as always. Look forward to the next one.

Have fun writing!
dawn444 chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
I just read all eleven chapters and I can't wait for your next update!
Evey M. Jones chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Go Penny!

This Penny is one of the best, the most in character Penny(from the season 4) I ever read and Penelope is just so so great.

Don't make me (us) wait to long before the next update, !

M.
xXDNHXx chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Man, this is an awesome story. It's funny how Sheldon and Penny get so embarrassed when Sheldor and Penelope start making out. XD Great job, and update soon!

D-n-h
boldlikeblack chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
Your fics just make me so damn happy all the time!
SuddenMaelstrom chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Oh, how I wish you'd be allowed to write an actual episode of TBBT. It always really bothered me how a group of scientists basically destroying a genius' career was just glossed over. And the oddness was all laid at Sheldon's door.
Delirium-Dreams chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
I really liked this Penny on Penelope time. I think it would have bee good for Penny and I like how Penelope sort of represent all that Penny could be if she is focused and determined :)
jessicajason chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Well said, Anjl! We need to put this chapter in a memo to Prady & Lorre so they can give us our Penny back.
VLH5589 chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
I completely agree with your assessment of "Cannon Penny." It's a step backwards for her and incredibly irritating. I love how she starts to get a clue in this chapter.
La Apricot chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
I find Penny on the show's written kind of inconsistently, so maybe that makes her harder to write? She's sort of a stereotype who goes for the "nerd" because that's what the show is about, and sometimes she's stupid, sometimes she's the slut, sometimes she's the tough one, or the boys' female best friend... I don't know, not very consistent.

Anyway, I'm enjoying how this is developing so far.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »