Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
dristi5683 chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
Thanks for writing this. I really enjoyed it!
HPMARIE chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Hilarious story!
Cosmic Horror chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Goodness dear, your opinions showing. I'd like to hear more about it, since this is the only time I've seen it actually explained.

-Perfect Carnage
starlesscity chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
Cute as hell too. Love Sheldor and Tranquility II.
rakscha chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I liked this fic very much! It was my first TBBT fanfiction and I'm really happy it was such a great work!
And I really liked who you addressed problems with Penny and her relationship with Leonard. Penny becoming happier and more confident was that i needed.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
This was epic!
WannabeWolfe chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
Loved it and love that it's making *me* rethink the act of actually living versus just being alive. Not to shabby for run-away one-shot. Thank you
The Sleeping Creature chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Some Anvils indeed :)

Enjoying how trope-tastic this is, and your love song to geekdom. Yeah. Go you! :D
devilbk chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
A wonderful story. Risknight suggested I check out your stuff and I'm glad I have. Thank you. I want more.
Ahria chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
I really enjoyed this. Sheldor and Penelope were incredibly fun and Sheldon and Penny's character growth was very well done. You write them so well!

Oh, and I laughed out loud at Angel/Wolfram & Hart reference during the lawyer discussion. :D
Lyzzybelle chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I changed my mind. I want Penny and Sheldon to get pulled into Sheldor/Penelope's dimension!
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
"The triumvirate of evil entities had ended up as, respectively, a wolfskin cloak, a sheepskin rug and a pair of decorative antlers." would the triumvirate be WolfRam and Hart?
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Please please please write Q Penelope's/Sheldor's AU.
thenick10841 chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
I really enjoyed your story and couldn't stop reading it till I got to the last chapter. Thanks for the great story and I look forward to reading more from you.
devon380black chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Kudos on a great fic!
341 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »