Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
DineyBlue chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Loving this story. Love the speedy updates more. Can't wait for the next one. This one is even more interesting than TPP which I'm currently rereading.
Trbl chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Woohoo, new chapter! *happy dance, happy dance*

Love the interaction of Sheldon and Sheldor. Gorgeous.

"Then I woke up, and freaked out Penny's Sheldon." Heehee, so cute. 'Penny's Sheldon'.

Sheldor willing to destroy worlds for his Queen. *sigh*

And the arrival of the minions. YAY!
Amethyst246 chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Yay! An update! I'm loving this story. I can't wait to see more :)
La Apricot chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I am SO excited to see you starting a new story, and I'm so curious to see where it goes! Great work so far!
CTina chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
awesome! totally made my day!
Yvaughn chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I just found this. Love it love it love it! I love how matter of fact Sheldon is about the idea of a parallel universe. I look forward to seeing he and Penny finding empowerment thru this experience. More, plz!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
'And this is the point where it stops being funny, because this sword is not a pretty toy, or a stage prop. It is simply a very heavy, very sharp length of metal in the hand of someone who clearly wishes to use it in the singular purpose for which it was made.

"You ripped open a transdimensional portal and took my Queen." Sheldon's face, Sheldon's voice, but Sheldon had never, ever actually looked like he might kill someone before. "If any harm has come to her, then should you believe in a hypothetical all-powerful personification of fate, constructed to uphold a system of social and ethical norms and stand as a source of moral authority, this might be a good time to request an intercession."

"Whu...?"

Leonard looks up the length of steel, into cold blue eyes that hold no mercy.

"Pray."'

Oh, never mind. I didn't really need to breathe anyway. -faints-

I APPROVE VERY DEEPLY OF THIS FIC. -clings to it- -a lot-
angeleyes2827 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Ohmegees. That was. Frigging amazing. I love that last part, with Sheldon and Penny lookin at each other and then away as their awesome counterparts make out in front of them. Sucks to be Leonard :P

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! 3
TableDeskChair chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I think I love you, a little bit.

Please update soon, this is so very awesome.
KariSilver chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE it! :D
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I got so sucked into this chapter that coming to the end was like running into a brick wall and I'm feeling unaccountably annoyed now that it's over. I mean, every chapter has to end eventually, right? Damn, your writing really does suck me in every time!

The 'check engine light' slayed me, btw!
BlackMaru chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Worship.

This stuff is made of pure awesome. Undiluted, raw 150,000% of sheer mind blowing AWESOME. You should come with a warning label; Caution: AWESOMENESS ahead, heart pounding and squeal inducing, grab an extra pair of socks cause the awesome of this story is gonna knock yours right off.

Please continue. Let the AWESOME rain it's sweet awesome sauce all over the world.
DineyBlue chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I am so glad you wrote this story. So excited to see what's going to happen next.

You are awesome!
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
the writers of big bang theory should totally hire you,and i love that sheldon is sheldon even when he's sheldor and no matter what he'll get onto penny about the engine light
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Like she's been reduced to a bit part in her own life, the dumb blonde who doesn't even rate a surname in the credits...

The look works for him, actually. That's a nicer outfit than some of the superhero stuff, more badass bad-boy than primary-coloured playworker

"No, I am Sheldor."
Oh, crap. (LOL)

That stings a lot more than it should, somehow

"Should that internal lantern be glowing like that?" (ROTFLMAO OTL)

A dazzling and familiar smile. "So don't get any ideas, mister"

"Pray" (I Bet Leonard soiled Himself)

Penny can feel her own toes curling just watching. :)

Awesome d(*-*) I'm in Love with your Story :)
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »