Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
Dance Elle Dance chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I love this fic. I think that you did a wonderful job writing this. It was so unique and just a joy to read. I wish I had your talent. :) Great work!
kaname's harisen chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Oh, this was a fun! I loved Penelope and Sheldor and Tranquility and the wisdom they imparted to Sheldon and Penny. Well done!
vampirville chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
Hi, I'm really very bad in English but I had to write you, I love sheldon, but in some chapters the tbbt look that has been written by the writers of Two and a Half Men, only focusing on Leonard and Penny having sex.

Well thanks for making me have a good time, and this phrase simply kill mee, "More like my Tardis. Unpredictable, and prone to taking me to somewhere I was not expecting to go. But ... perhaps it is where I need to be. "

And Sheldon would look like a candy dressed as the Dr. suit and tennis.

Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
This was a super good story!
MixItUp chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
Such an amazing epic. I just...augh.
evermore.x3 chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
this was really good. i liked the other versions of Penny and Sheldon. I really disliked Leonard in this fic, though, gah, he was horrible.
Darkly Dreaming chapter 13 . 9/3/2012

We definitely need more Sheldor/Queen P fics out there. I'd write one myself, but the Impala fics were hard enough to write as it is. XD
This is the third time I've read this, and I've read just about every other TBBT fic you have. I don't wanna sound creepy, but I love you. XD

SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Loved it! :)
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Thank you very much. This is the last fic of an incredably long night now day of avoiding the next day now today. And now i must nap for about 2 hours before i give a finalexam to the last of my classes then hopefully get all grades in so i can be freeeeeee. Thanks though this was awesomr,
croquant chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
A lovely read, I thought Penny's insecurities were really well dealt with here, and I agree that both she and Sheldon could do much better in their universe. Thanks for posting this up!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Wow. Leonard is such a jerk. Sheldon and Penny are so sweet together. And Sheldor and Penelope are just ...too Cool. Love the story:)
EbonyWing chapter 13 . 7/5/2012 adorable-and damn funny too!

Thank God Penny finally came to senses! It only took a rip in reality, alternate selves and a dragon! :P Still, I'm glad she woke up to the fact that Leonard is kinda...meh.

V. cool story! Sheldon rocks! XD
steepedinwords chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
'...the way her fingers fit so perfectly, twining gently with his own, to form a tiny cage of flesh and bone, holding the beginnings of something fragile and marvellous within it.'

- gosh, that's the best description of holding hands I've ever read.

'This is all going to be so terribly strange to me."

"Me, too." Penny's voice is small. "You... aren't like any other guy I've dated."

"I should hope not." Fidgets. "So this will all be new to you as well?"

"Yeah." And just like that, the weight of all the past rolls away. Her smile is bright, delighted. "Yeah, it will be, won't it? Cool."'

- that's one of my favourite bits of this fic. that Penny, who's starting to settle for less than awesome, who's starting to be jaded about romance.. that she gets a completely fresh start.

I love that Sheldon’s deal is Penny. Well, being a romantic, I love the idea that a person has just one ‘deal,’ for all time, and that it’s not just the opposite sex but one other person.

Again, thanks.
aviddaydreamer chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
YES! Awesome. Loving badass!Penny & Sheldon. Need more of them in my life. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
You wrote the kiss between them really wonderful and I liked the part with the experiment. ;) Especially the line: "No, you are my companion on the voyage of discovery." *AWW*

Ok, and I have to say, that I loved your Doctor Who reference. :D That fits really awesome! And I love that Sheldor and Penelope give them still some advice. ;) *lol*

"And...thank you." Oh so so true! I thank Tranquillity so so much, too. ;D Oh I love her!

I loved the "description" of their possible future. ;) And that are reasons with meaning that this ship would be perfect. :D

Awesome what the FBI agent said to Leonard. *lol*

Sheldon: "Unshaven, with rumpled hair and still in a dark sweater and pants"...Oh I would love to see that. :D

I just laught at Leonards thinking here.

'Tranquillity II' :D and of course the last two line's: She wins. He lets her. :D Amazing last chapter...amazing end!

Anyway I really LOVE this story so so much. Every chapter, hell every sentence was so to the point! You wrote the story, plot, characters... all wrote you perfectly and as I said alrready I loved your humour again! Omg I would love to watch this ff on screen! :D *sigh*

I enjoyed every minute of reading your story here, too. But who wonders and is surprised, because you are the author of "The Paladin Protocol". *lol* :)

Thank you so much again for writing and sharing! :)
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »