Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Thank you very much. This is the last fic of an incredably long night now day of avoiding the next day now today. And now i must nap for about 2 hours before i give a finalexam to the last of my classes then hopefully get all grades in so i can be freeeeeee. Thanks though this was awesomr,
croquant chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
A lovely read, I thought Penny's insecurities were really well dealt with here, and I agree that both she and Sheldon could do much better in their universe. Thanks for posting this up!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Wow. Leonard is such a jerk. Sheldon and Penny are so sweet together. And Sheldor and Penelope are just ...too Cool. Love the story:)
EbonyWing chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
Aaaw...so adorable-and damn funny too!

Thank God Penny finally came to senses! It only took a rip in reality, alternate selves and a dragon! :P Still, I'm glad she woke up to the fact that Leonard is kinda...meh.

V. cool story! Sheldon rocks! XD
steepedinwords chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
'...the way her fingers fit so perfectly, twining gently with his own, to form a tiny cage of flesh and bone, holding the beginnings of something fragile and marvellous within it.'

- gosh, that's the best description of holding hands I've ever read.

'This is all going to be so terribly strange to me."

"Me, too." Penny's voice is small. "You... aren't like any other guy I've dated."

"I should hope not." Fidgets. "So this will all be new to you as well?"

"Yeah." And just like that, the weight of all the past rolls away. Her smile is bright, delighted. "Yeah, it will be, won't it? Cool."'

- that's one of my favourite bits of this fic. that Penny, who's starting to settle for less than awesome, who's starting to be jaded about romance.. that she gets a completely fresh start.

I love that Sheldon’s deal is Penny. Well, being a romantic, I love the idea that a person has just one ‘deal,’ for all time, and that it’s not just the opposite sex but one other person.

Again, thanks.
aviddaydreamer chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
YES! Awesome. Loving badass!Penny & Sheldon. Need more of them in my life. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
You wrote the kiss between them really wonderful and I liked the part with the experiment. ;) Especially the line: "No, you are my companion on the voyage of discovery." *AWW*

Ok, and I have to say, that I loved your Doctor Who reference. :D That fits really awesome! And I love that Sheldor and Penelope give them still some advice. ;) *lol*

"And...thank you." Oh so so true! I thank Tranquillity so so much, too. ;D Oh I love her!

I loved the "description" of their possible future. ;) And that are reasons with meaning that this ship would be perfect. :D

Awesome what the FBI agent said to Leonard. *lol*

Sheldon: "Unshaven, with rumpled hair and still in a dark sweater and pants"...Oh I would love to see that. :D

I just laught at Leonards thinking here.

'Tranquillity II' :D and of course the last two line's: She wins. He lets her. :D Amazing last chapter...amazing end!

Anyway I really LOVE this story so so much. Every chapter, hell every sentence was so to the point! You wrote the story, plot, characters... all wrote you perfectly and as I said alrready I loved your humour again! Omg I would love to watch this ff on screen! :D *sigh*

I enjoyed every minute of reading your story here, too. But who wonders and is surprised, because you are the author of "The Paladin Protocol". *lol* :)

Thank you so much again for writing and sharing! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
"Penelope lets him explain for a full minute, before she kisses him to shut him up. He just looks so damn sexy when he's being smart." Oh I love that woman! :D

The whole talking between Sheldon and Penny is again really brilliant!

AND OMG I LOVE THIS PART SO SO MUCH of course *lol*:

"Tranquillity is getting bored. The two-legs have been doing their courting dance for long enough – they use their arms instead of wings to flap and they don't actually have tails to lash, but the effect is very much the same, all the stalking and snarling. The male is wise and strong, the female savage and hot-flamed – they will produce fine eggs. *ROFL* :D

Her snout nudges Sheldon gently in the small of the back."

- A REALLY BIG SMOOCH FOR TRANQUILLITY! :D

And a big *AWW* for this: "I'm interested in one with you." :)

"Her chaos and his order." balance ! :D

Anyway brilliant chapter again!
Frust-sheep chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
I so agree to your a/n !

Again love Penelope's and Penny's talking again. *giggles and aww*

"he always thought I was wrong for hooking up with Leonard." LOL I thought that, too...especially the second time. *irk* Oh and 2 thumbs up about the smacking then! ;)

"It's just dumb to repeat the same mistake over again, in the hope it's gonna work out this time." Oh Penelope is so so wise! :D

Love the juicy steak reference and I have to say, I think you wrote this talk really brilliant. I really think this too and had it in my mind, how I see it with the relationships/characters, so really amazing that you wrote it in words! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful idea to put the chocolate part in this chapter! :D I smile about Sheldon's thinking and that he explodes out of his seat. *lol*

"Three people and one dragon stare after him in bemused consternation." I can so see that. :D I really love your brilliant writing style!

Love Penelope's and Penny's talking and of course the talking between Sheldon and Sheldor. :D

Really perfect chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
"Sheldor seems to go right past 'Jedi mind trick' and straight to full-on 'Set phasers to kill'" *LOL* :D

"She wonders afterwards if that is the moment when she realises that she's more than a little bit in love with him." I big AWW. :D

Again loved that chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
"Penelope waves that off. "No, I mean..." Drops her voice, "Leonard?" "I'm sorry, sweetie, but with him, I think any girl would do. Just as long as she was pretty. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH PENELOPE for saying this! :)

(Ok, I just want to make clear, I like TV-show Leonard, BUT just not with Penny ;)

Love Penny's thinking, when she thought about Sheldor & Sheldon and of course Sheldon's thinking, too. ;)

Oh and I loved really this line: " It's Spock that gets the girl, now, Sherlock Holmes is a hot bishie, and the Doctor definitely dances." :D So so true. *lol*

Awesome chapter is awesome!
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
No, now I will nothing say about Leonard. *rolleyes again* ;)

I really liked Special Agent Page.

"Darth Cooper and his Battle Barbie" *LOL* :D

"and everything will go back to normal" I would say, I doubt that...or NO chance. *lol*

Awesome chapter as always! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
"(God, that kiss...)" "Sheldon has that potential, too" Oh yes! :D

"Tranquillity is not an 'it'." Penelope spits. Oh I thought that, too. Poor Tranquillity...

"The little switch comes on. She doesn't need him." Amen !

"now they've got past eating the books. And some of the orklings even made me a necklace." Oh I really LOVE your humour! :D Yeah, I know I said that already and that I LOVE Sheldor's & Penelope's little family! ;) But I can't help myself, I do.

Yeah, now 4 of them goes on a mission. :D Anyway wonderful chapter again!
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
"Dude, he's already dating Catwoman." That was priceless! :D Yep, and this too: "I think he means any version of Sheldon getting a smoking hot babe." ... and many more lines. :D Oh I love your humour so much everytime and I LOVE so very much your Sheldor & Penelope. :D Penelope, here especially at the end of this chapter of course. Yep, GO PENELOPE! :D So that we can shout: GO PENNY 2 then... :D Nope, I will not say something about Leonard, I just shake my head.

Ok and I have to tell you, I love LOVE Tranquillity. :D She is too cute! :D And yep, poor thing so quite alone. *sniffle*
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »