Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
WannabeWolfe chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
Loved it and love that it's making *me* rethink the act of actually living versus just being alive. Not to shabby for run-away one-shot. Thank you
The Sleeping Creature chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Some Anvils indeed :)

Enjoying how trope-tastic this is, and your love song to geekdom. Yeah. Go you! :D
devilbk chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
A wonderful story. Risknight suggested I check out your stuff and I'm glad I have. Thank you. I want more.
Ahria chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
I really enjoyed this. Sheldor and Penelope were incredibly fun and Sheldon and Penny's character growth was very well done. You write them so well!

Oh, and I laughed out loud at Angel/Wolfram & Hart reference during the lawyer discussion. :D
Lyzzybelle chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I changed my mind. I want Penny and Sheldon to get pulled into Sheldor/Penelope's dimension!
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
"The triumvirate of evil entities had ended up as, respectively, a wolfskin cloak, a sheepskin rug and a pair of decorative antlers." would the triumvirate be WolfRam and Hart?
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Please please please write Q Penelope's/Sheldor's AU.
thenick10841 chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
I really enjoyed your story and couldn't stop reading it till I got to the last chapter. Thanks for the great story and I look forward to reading more from you.
devon380black chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Kudos on a great fic!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I love this fic. I think that you did a wonderful job writing this. It was so unique and just a joy to read. I wish I had your talent. :) Great work!
kaname's harisen chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Oh, this was a fun! I loved Penelope and Sheldor and Tranquility and the wisdom they imparted to Sheldon and Penny. Well done!
vampirville chapter 13 . 3/13/2013
Hi, I'm really very bad in English but I had to write you, I love sheldon, but in some chapters the tbbt look that has been written by the writers of Two and a Half Men, only focusing on Leonard and Penny having sex.

Well thanks for making me have a good time, and this phrase simply kill mee, "More like my Tardis. Unpredictable, and prone to taking me to somewhere I was not expecting to go. But ... perhaps it is where I need to be. "

And Sheldon would look like a candy dressed as the Dr. suit and tennis.

bye
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
This was a super good story!
womanaction chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
Such an amazing epic. I just...augh.
evermore.x3 chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
this was really good. i liked the other versions of Penny and Sheldon. I really disliked Leonard in this fic, though, gah, he was horrible.
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »