Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
Frust-sheep chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
"Penelope lets him explain for a full minute, before she kisses him to shut him up. He just looks so damn sexy when he's being smart." Oh I love that woman! :D

The whole talking between Sheldon and Penny is again really brilliant!

AND OMG I LOVE THIS PART SO SO MUCH of course *lol*:

"Tranquillity is getting bored. The two-legs have been doing their courting dance for long enough – they use their arms instead of wings to flap and they don't actually have tails to lash, but the effect is very much the same, all the stalking and snarling. The male is wise and strong, the female savage and hot-flamed – they will produce fine eggs. *ROFL* :D

Her snout nudges Sheldon gently in the small of the back."

- A REALLY BIG SMOOCH FOR TRANQUILLITY! :D

And a big *AWW* for this: "I'm interested in one with you." :)

"Her chaos and his order." balance ! :D

Anyway brilliant chapter again!
Frust-sheep chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
I so agree to your a/n !

Again love Penelope's and Penny's talking again. *giggles and aww*

"he always thought I was wrong for hooking up with Leonard." LOL I thought that, too...especially the second time. *irk* Oh and 2 thumbs up about the smacking then! ;)

"It's just dumb to repeat the same mistake over again, in the hope it's gonna work out this time." Oh Penelope is so so wise! :D

Love the juicy steak reference and I have to say, I think you wrote this talk really brilliant. I really think this too and had it in my mind, how I see it with the relationships/characters, so really amazing that you wrote it in words! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful idea to put the chocolate part in this chapter! :D I smile about Sheldon's thinking and that he explodes out of his seat. *lol*

"Three people and one dragon stare after him in bemused consternation." I can so see that. :D I really love your brilliant writing style!

Love Penelope's and Penny's talking and of course the talking between Sheldon and Sheldor. :D

Really perfect chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
"Sheldor seems to go right past 'Jedi mind trick' and straight to full-on 'Set phasers to kill'" *LOL* :D

"She wonders afterwards if that is the moment when she realises that she's more than a little bit in love with him." I big AWW. :D

Again loved that chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
"Penelope waves that off. "No, I mean..." Drops her voice, "Leonard?" "I'm sorry, sweetie, but with him, I think any girl would do. Just as long as she was pretty. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH PENELOPE for saying this! :)

(Ok, I just want to make clear, I like TV-show Leonard, BUT just not with Penny ;)

Love Penny's thinking, when she thought about Sheldor & Sheldon and of course Sheldon's thinking, too. ;)

Oh and I loved really this line: " It's Spock that gets the girl, now, Sherlock Holmes is a hot bishie, and the Doctor definitely dances." :D So so true. *lol*

Awesome chapter is awesome!
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
No, now I will nothing say about Leonard. *rolleyes again* ;)

I really liked Special Agent Page.

"Darth Cooper and his Battle Barbie" *LOL* :D

"and everything will go back to normal" I would say, I doubt that...or NO chance. *lol*

Awesome chapter as always! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
"(God, that kiss...)" "Sheldon has that potential, too" Oh yes! :D

"Tranquillity is not an 'it'." Penelope spits. Oh I thought that, too. Poor Tranquillity...

"The little switch comes on. She doesn't need him." Amen !

"now they've got past eating the books. And some of the orklings even made me a necklace." Oh I really LOVE your humour! :D Yeah, I know I said that already and that I LOVE Sheldor's & Penelope's little family! ;) But I can't help myself, I do.

Yeah, now 4 of them goes on a mission. :D Anyway wonderful chapter again!
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
"Dude, he's already dating Catwoman." That was priceless! :D Yep, and this too: "I think he means any version of Sheldon getting a smoking hot babe." ... and many more lines. :D Oh I love your humour so much everytime and I LOVE so very much your Sheldor & Penelope. :D Penelope, here especially at the end of this chapter of course. Yep, GO PENELOPE! :D So that we can shout: GO PENNY 2 then... :D Nope, I will not say something about Leonard, I just shake my head.

Ok and I have to tell you, I love LOVE Tranquillity. :D She is too cute! :D And yep, poor thing so quite alone. *sniffle*
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
"Leonard explains, in a rapid undertone. "The Penny we found wasn't Penny, she's his Penny." Yep and the other Penny Leonard is Sheldon's Penny. :D So no Penny for you, at least not those two Penny's... ;)

I really love the talking the girls do. :D Anyway awesome chapter again!
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
"Two Sheldons. Right." Can I have one? *lol* "coffee" Hm, Sheldon and coffee to fancy David Tennant. Yup, I raise my hand here too... *lol* :D Anyway enough of that...

"I became a little anxious." (Sheldor-speak for 'caused wide-spread fear and panic within a five mile radius.')" I really love your humour and of course not only in this line. :D " She feels rather like she's had a blow to the head, herself The rest of the minions." Did I already say, that I love your humour in all chapters? :D
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Oh I love Sheldor and HIS queen Penelope. :D So cute these, two. And yep, Penny&Sheldon, look at them - foretaste! :D Anyway really awesome chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Just wanted to say already I SO LOVED THIS STORY AGAIN! :D *favs favs favs*
Nefra chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
I'll go with just one word about that: squee cuuuuuuuuuute! /squee
Azamiko chapter 13 . 4/23/2012