Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
"Two Sheldons. Right." Can I have one? *lol* "coffee" Hm, Sheldon and coffee to fancy David Tennant. Yup, I raise my hand here too... *lol* :D Anyway enough of that...

"I became a little anxious." (Sheldor-speak for 'caused wide-spread fear and panic within a five mile radius.')" I really love your humour and of course not only in this line. :D " She feels rather like she's had a blow to the head, herself The rest of the minions." Did I already say, that I love your humour in all chapters? :D
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Oh I love Sheldor and HIS queen Penelope. :D So cute these, two. And yep, Penny&Sheldon, look at them - foretaste! :D Anyway really awesome chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Just wanted to say already I SO LOVED THIS STORY AGAIN! :D *favs favs favs*
Nefra chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
I'll go with just one word about that: squee cuuuuuuuuuute! /squee
Azamiko chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Highly entertaining.
Pretty Racing chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
This story was A. Maze. Ing. :D
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
loved this story! and i love Tranquility.
moregoth chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
That was great fun.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
That was outstanding! Most fun I've had reading a fanfic in a while! Great job!
thebluemartian chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
I absolutely LOVE Tranquility in this chapter... leave it for a dragon to finally get these two on the right track lol
Lightningbolt81 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Frankly, I think 'Lorro' and 'Bilpo' deserve far worse than being beaten around the head with an iron bar.

Who's this?
Chylea3784 chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Excellent story! I would love to see the continuation in World of Weirdcraft - see Leonard's counterpart get what's coming to him for chasing after Penelope's - um - affections the way he does.
Fumblepaws chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
HA! Wolf Ram and Hart... Me- Joss nerd.
LadyShard chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
WOW WOW WOW This story was just well AWESOME! Seriously this was the coolest story I've ever read. You have a bad ass blond, a dragon, very cool Sheldon and Penny, and wise cracking nerds aka the gang. Seriously great job!
Boogum chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
And it's the end.

What an amusing, wonderful fic. I have loved reading this story. There wasn't a moment where I got bored and wanted to skim, and that is saying something. Your characterisation was perfect, and the whole concept was just incredibly original and fun.

Thanks for the great read! It certainly made my day that much brighter. _
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »