Reviews for Through The Looking Glass, Darkly
Frust-sheep chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Wonderful idea to put the chocolate part in this chapter! :D I smile about Sheldon's thinking and that he explodes out of his seat. *lol*

"Three people and one dragon stare after him in bemused consternation." I can so see that. :D I really love your brilliant writing style!

Love Penelope's and Penny's talking and of course the talking between Sheldon and Sheldor. :D

Really perfect chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
"Sheldor seems to go right past 'Jedi mind trick' and straight to full-on 'Set phasers to kill'" *LOL* :D

"She wonders afterwards if that is the moment when she realises that she's more than a little bit in love with him." I big AWW. :D

Again loved that chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
"Penelope waves that off. "No, I mean..." Drops her voice, "Leonard?" "I'm sorry, sweetie, but with him, I think any girl would do. Just as long as she was pretty. "THANK YOU VERY MUCH PENELOPE for saying this! :)

(Ok, I just want to make clear, I like TV-show Leonard, BUT just not with Penny ;)

Love Penny's thinking, when she thought about Sheldor & Sheldon and of course Sheldon's thinking, too. ;)

Oh and I loved really this line: " It's Spock that gets the girl, now, Sherlock Holmes is a hot bishie, and the Doctor definitely dances." :D So so true. *lol*

Awesome chapter is awesome!
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
No, now I will nothing say about Leonard. *rolleyes again* ;)

I really liked Special Agent Page.

"Darth Cooper and his Battle Barbie" *LOL* :D

"and everything will go back to normal" I would say, I doubt that...or NO chance. *lol*

Awesome chapter as always! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
"(God, that kiss...)" "Sheldon has that potential, too" Oh yes! :D

"Tranquillity is not an 'it'." Penelope spits. Oh I thought that, too. Poor Tranquillity...

"The little switch comes on. She doesn't need him." Amen !

"now they've got past eating the books. And some of the orklings even made me a necklace." Oh I really LOVE your humour! :D Yeah, I know I said that already and that I LOVE Sheldor's & Penelope's little family! ;) But I can't help myself, I do.

Yeah, now 4 of them goes on a mission. :D Anyway wonderful chapter again!
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
"Dude, he's already dating Catwoman." That was priceless! :D Yep, and this too: "I think he means any version of Sheldon getting a smoking hot babe." ... and many more lines. :D Oh I love your humour so much everytime and I LOVE so very much your Sheldor & Penelope. :D Penelope, here especially at the end of this chapter of course. Yep, GO PENELOPE! :D So that we can shout: GO PENNY 2 then... :D Nope, I will not say something about Leonard, I just shake my head.

Ok and I have to tell you, I love LOVE Tranquillity. :D She is too cute! :D And yep, poor thing so quite alone. *sniffle*
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
"Leonard explains, in a rapid undertone. "The Penny we found wasn't Penny, she's his Penny." Yep and the other Penny Leonard is Sheldon's Penny. :D So no Penny for you, at least not those two Penny's... ;)

I really love the talking the girls do. :D Anyway awesome chapter again!
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
"Two Sheldons. Right." Can I have one? *lol* "coffee" Hm, Sheldon and coffee to fancy David Tennant. Yup, I raise my hand here too... *lol* :D Anyway enough of that...

"I became a little anxious." (Sheldor-speak for 'caused wide-spread fear and panic within a five mile radius.')" I really love your humour and of course not only in this line. :D " She feels rather like she's had a blow to the head, herself The rest of the minions." Did I already say, that I love your humour in all chapters? :D
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Oh I love Sheldor and HIS queen Penelope. :D So cute these, two. And yep, Penny&Sheldon, look at them - foretaste! :D Anyway really awesome chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Just wanted to say already I SO LOVED THIS STORY AGAIN! :D *favs favs favs*
Nefra chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
I'll go with just one word about that: squee cuuuuuuuuuute! /squee
Azamiko chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Highly entertaining.
Pretty Racing chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
This story was A. Maze. Ing. :D
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 13 . 2/9/2012
loved this story! and i love Tranquility.
moregoth chapter 13 . 2/6/2012