Reviews for Dead Love: Rewrite
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
plase write another chapter soon
Tweedle.Dee.the.First chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
when are you gonna continue this? or is this like a story thats going to be discontinued? i really like this idea. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
more pritty plese
Burrito98 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
wright more I want to know what happens!
I started reading your first one but this is so much better I didn't want to ruin the ending.
SaeFire Shifter chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Your a pretty good author.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
How long will it be before you catch up to your first story? It was really really good although I do admit this one is better but I really want to know what happens...please hurry (sorry if I'm being pushy)
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
update soon please
MoonyLovesNiff chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
This is an awesome rewrite so far.
piratechicka chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
A very good story, can't wait to read more!
NeverEndingFairyTales chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Ooh! Continue! I love this story! ;D
but-dragons chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
aw poor tormented remus...

update soon i love this story so much :)
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I already adore this story! I'm going to go read the original now, because I'm really curious about the general plotline, but this is really good! I like that it wasn't planned at all, even if they used the cliche time-turner, and that Hermione's a werewolf, which adds a bit more substance to the story. I can't wait to read more!
Bandgeek252 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Oh please do NOT make this another wonderful love story where he loves her and then leaves her. Ugh, I don't think I could take another one of those.
LoonyRebekahJane chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
It is good, but I must say not perfect. I have come across fanfics where my mind is screaming and jumping in joy at the brilliance of it. I think maybe some of it is a little unbelievable, try to keep characters as close to normal as you can and also think about emotions, don't let love happen too soon and don't make it unrealistic by having things happen to fast. It is hard to reach that fine line between, 'okay I'm getting bored GET THEM TOGETHER ALREADY', and, 'they just met, WHY THE HELL would they jump on each other'. Just some advice. It is good so far though! :) and I hope to see an update soon.
lupuslady chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Interesting...I usually dont like timeline fics but im liking the friendship of Ginny and Hermione