Reviews for Boromir's Return
blackunicorne chapter 28 . 11/12
A great and amazing story! Thank you so much for the joy you have given to me by reading it!
Daryl Wor chapter 22 . 9/20
Hey, IDIOT! Maybe you should give something more than a BIOTCH fest for the 22 chapters you enjoyed before signing into fanfiction dot net for some effing FREE entertainment that you enjoyed BEFORE chapter 23! DIPHEAD! If you’re spending TWENTY THREE CHAPTERS of reading the thing and THEN getting SO UPSET at someone making a choice different from what YOU wanted to make.

Maybe you should write your OWN GD story if you’re so pissed. But NO! The problem with YOU is? You need to join the effing PEACE CORPS so you can see how AWESOME your life is! ARSE HOLE!

YOU, StoryReigns96, wasted your OWN GD time while perusing this hardworking entertainer by complaining about this work you enjoyed FOR FREE! How about you get your head out of your ARSE and give some quality time to something you give a darn about? Will you? I DOUBT IT!
StoryReigns96 chapter 22 . 9/3
Thank you for wasting all my time with 22 chapters for you to fuck Boromir over, no point of him of even being alive now. Should have made it clear from the start that was your intention.
Snwh122 chapter 1 . 8/15
It's interesting that I found this right after I had an idea for a similar fic (Boromir comes back to life), if I ever do write it, I don't think they'll conflict though.

That aside, this looks like an interesting fic, and congrats on finishing it! I look forwards to reading more.
Sons of Feanor chapter 9 . 7/19
This is getting to me so much that I literally had a dream about Svip last night.
divad relffehs chapter 25 . 7/15
For Eowyn to wed means giving up being a soldier. She can not be a mother and soldier simultaneously. Also, a minor nitpick. The men of Gondor aren't polytheists and don't treat the Valar as gods.
AI chapter 1 . 6/8
I remember reading this a few years ago and being blown away. Svip is almost a foil fit Gollum. They are both water based creatures sustained by magic. But Svip is benign, vegetarian, learns to care for Boromir. The resurrection doesn't feel like a deus ex machina because of the strict limitations it places on Boromir.

Also, the humans of Gondor act like modern humans. They don't believe in elven mysticism like prophesies and lineages as much as common sense and actionable advantage. A lot more pragmatic bunch than in the books.

I'm sure I'll think of more details I live about this fic later. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Maria chapter 1 . 2/22
What a fascinating AU, and one that expands Boromir's character wonderfully. Can't wait to keep reading!
dancingkatz chapter 29 . 11/23/2014
I stumbled across your story the other day and am so glad I did. This is one of the most imaginative and well-written "Boromir lives" fics that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I especially like your Denethor though all your characterizations are marvelous. Bravissimi!
MrRobertsIII chapter 27 . 11/17/2014
Fantastic. Just finished another reading of it and I enjoyed even more than the first.
Freia72 chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
Thank you very much for sharing this work with everyone ! It's a wonderful story, with wonderful characters (and, yes, I also think that Svip could fit in Tolkienverse). I really like the way you "write" Boromir, proud, pigheaded to a fault, but faithful and full of humour too. I also enjoyed the portrayals of Faramir and Denethor,very much in character (I disagree with Peter Jackson's point of view reducing the first to a spineless young man and the latter to a psychopath already sunk into madness). The relationship you depicted between the two brothers and their father is a very powerful one. I also like the way you hint at romance, but you keep it quite realistic (Boromir could love Eowyn, and she could hesitate between the two brothers), and then discart it while keeping hopes for the future. Also, I like how you explain in detail the way everything works in Minas Tirith, the councils, the guilds, etc. Well, Bravo ! (and please forgive my mistakes).
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2014
A massive and beautiful work. Svip is a fascinating addition to Tolkien's legendarium, and I like your characterizations, especially of Boromir and Denethor.

Although if Svip's people mate only once a lifetime and produce only one child at a time, their population will die out in time.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Woahhhh, so now both Boromir and Faramir and married now?
Peersrogue chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Fascinating, very original. Looking forward to reading it all the way through. Many thanks.
Hakazu chapter 29 . 3/31/2014
A awesome story from start to end! Love everything about it! Great work!