Reviews for Boromir's Return
Gillome chapter 1 . 2/19/2019
I just finished reading this fic, and I just to say, its amazing! The way you write, the dialogue it's perfect. I love how you keep the characters very close to the original and how Boromir coming back to life doesn't magically make all the problems disappear. Love your Original Character, he is important but is not overwhelming. Really, a very good reading! )
Inksplosion chapter 29 . 2/17/2019
Very solid, very satisfying! I think this is easily taking a top five slot in my favorite Boromir!lives AU fanfics. I adore the look at Gondor and the infrastructure and politics and all the different characters. I'd say this is really fun, but I was on the edge of my seat a lot of the time, terrified for what might happen next. :p Thank you for a wonderful fic!
Inksplosion chapter 21 . 2/11/2019
*weeps for Denethor*
Inksplosion chapter 20 . 2/11/2019
Oh, Denethor. What a guy. Determined to do things his own way. I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT HIM.
Inksplosion chapter 17 . 2/11/2019
I quite like Boromir's nuanced approach to the problem of a change in leadership.

And I'm also thankful that Denethor (so far) has remained sane if bitter; and I'm really, really hoping his sons can drag him into the fourth age to enjoy grandkids and life without a Shadow. Moments like the end of the chapter make it a bit difficult to believe that we'll get a happy ending for the entire family, though...
hoarmurath chapter 29 . 2/10/2019
I followed this story back when it had like...eight chapters but forgot about it. Now I read it the whole way through and what an amazing work! 3 Honestly probably the best Boromir story out there. :D Have you considered posting it on ao3 as well? I think it would find a lot of readers there, too.
Inksplosion chapter 15 . 2/9/2019
I CAN'T EVEN.

HOW. WHAT.

(i mean, that's great Boromir, fight the WitchKing and make him SORRY HE EVER TOOK A RING OF POWER)

(but also. SO MUCH YIKES. THIS READER IS ON THE EDGE OF THE SEAT. SO MUCH STRESS. I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT IN MINAS TIRITH. I've been inflicting various excited flailing commentary on friends while reading and thought maybe the author would like to know that this chapter distilled my commentary down to: "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh noooooooooooooooooooooo" about two thirds through and then then last paragraph or so my powers of communication went down to "!")
SilverTippedWings chapter 29 . 12/28/2018
The staggering amount of words written and wonderful characterization and care given to this story is amazing. I enjoy how fleshed out everything is and how much you made the characters grey and not just good or evil. I always liked Boromir but you brought a whole new perspective of him for me. This is a story I will keep rereading far into the future I am sure. Fantastic story!
TheDarkChronist chapter 29 . 8/28/2018
This must be one of the best tales I've ever read. Truly exceptional.
Noradin chapter 29 . 6/4/2018
Thank you for this incredible work of art.
Sussily DOFG chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
I have been looking for this story for so long! I loved it! I love it! and I shall continue loving it!
lolamish8896 chapter 29 . 11/2/2017
I don't know if you will ever read this review considering how long it has been since you completed this story but I just had to write this review. This was one of the best boromir alive stories that I have read. The characterisation and the plot was spot on. I was sort of sad to have finished it. Have you ever considered writing a sequel to it? I would love to read boromir get a romantic happy ending. I have to confess I was hoping eowyn would choose boromir.
Anyway I hope you would consider writing a sequel.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/25/2017
Thank-you for this enjoyable, well-written, epic tale. I love this Boromir! I think it is worthy to be published. I was lucky to get to read it in a week. Mahalo, Leilani
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Poor svip
Teeshadii chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
This is a fascinating concept. And wow, that is persevere nice! Nine years...
597 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »