Reviews for Boromir's Return
rshaedyn chapter 3 . 4/4/2002
Wow - this is certainly original and well written. I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Way to go!
Alex chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Interesting story - please do keep writing
Zeech chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
wow...ack...awesome plot! I've added this fanfic to my favorites list and I cant wait for an update. I've gotta admit, you left me a little depressed with the thought of Boromir having to live with Svip or die. Eh, I guess I'll have to read on. Definately continue!
Starbrat chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Interesting.
Scribe chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Please continue, your characterisation of Boromir is really good. I can picture Sean Bean clearly when I read this. As nice as Svip was to bring him out of of it, I don't think I like the idea of Boromir stuck in that place . I'd like to see ee him meet up with the fellowship again. But this is your baby so I'm just hanging in anticipation of what happens..
Trouble chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Wow! That was really cool! I've never read anything like this before.
Jim Morrison chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
This is very..weird. But I like it. The wya you descrived the little green thingie and his stuff was very accurate and right on. I liked it very much. Poor Boromir though. He has a non-life, now that he came back. So what's he going to do?
Soledad too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Poor Boromir! What an afterlife... whatever. You portrayed him very well, and he seems remarkably collected for someone who just had been brought back to some sort of unlife by an overgrown piece of lettuce - or whatever Svip is.

By the way, the green thingy is really nice. I like him - it? Can't wait to se if Boromir stays with him in the Land of Vegetables or goes away to die.

Hey, would he really die if he left or had Svip lied, just to keep him? Most people would do. After all, who wouldn't want to keep him?

Nice idea, altogether. Looking forward for more.
plasticChevy chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Oooh, this is wonderful! Your Boromir has such a wry, self-mocking sense of humor that is both appealing and disarming. I am looking forward to more of his perspective on Svip, life, the Fellowship and everything! And I can't wait to find out how he gets out of Svip's museum.
Alice A chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Excellent story. You did a wonderful job in setting the scene and creating

your OC. I especially loved the way that you portrayed Boromir's emotions.

From the growing knowledge of what had happened to him, to his doubt

and uncertainty about what to do. More, more!
Medea chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
That was a great story! - Please continue! Boromir rocks!
Kylie chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Oh, WOW!

Amazing story! Please, more, more, more!
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40