Reviews for Birds of a Feather
MARYXULA chapter 4 . 2/20
I tend to like villains and sometimes I like to imagine them together but I think that Terra and Kuja are pretty similar, used and cheated by Kefka so yeah, they could be a great pairing ;)
I enjoyed your story *u*
Greetings!
Rudeka and Grim Reaper chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
What a amazing story.I always liked this story is not safe for people who have not played final fantasy 9, got everyones personality just right,except for was a looooot more of a baby in the game,but being thougher is better.I liked Squall,the onion knight,and were favorate chapter was the was quite funny.I see this story is very should definetly make a sequel.I realize shes not here,but I think Lightning should be is my favorate final fantasy girly Kuja remarks made me laugh and it was truly fun to all,it was a 9/10.I only say that because I like Cloud of Darkness,but I HATE is very very anoing.I also liked Sepheroth and dont get mad because of my many people can write this good of storys.I know I sure it.
sincerely
Grim Solitude Reaper
Adam anyman chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I think is was totally awesome
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Please make a sequel. It's an amazing story. Maybe you could have Kuja bonding with some of the Warriors of Cosmos as well as Terra. I love the Kuja/Terra relationship.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Please make a sequel!
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Oh man, this was wonderful. The interactions were perfect, and the dear Emperor going on a rampage was possibly the best(next to Kuja and Terra's friendship, of course). Makes me sad that there's only four chapters, but since the pacing was well done I can always read it again!
xBrokenRoxasxx chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
How can I put thi-I got this, eh ehm, Amazing! Great use of vocabulary (Though I did spot a few minor typos, nothing big) I personally like the last scene with Terra and Kuja, so cute! Hoping to see a sequel! It deserves one. Prepare to see me again.
Hana13 chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
AWESOME! -

I hope you will do a sequel, I really like this story!
Ash chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
A Sweet yet sad tale. It was also very humorous XD

It was amazing good job!
MLDKF chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I lol'd at Kefka's line when Terra became an esper about the number of painful ways Terra can kill the Warriors of Chaos.
Solyeuse chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Wow, it updated!

Twice! I thought it was dead!

Never mind that. A good story, for sure.
Mikasa Magica chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I almost squealed after finding out you updated. Whoo!

No way. Last chapter already? A bit anti-climatic, don't you think?

Anyways, if you're up for a sequel, do it, please. Lemme mimic a generic Cosmos' Warrior quote "Please don't let it end!", hahaha.

I found it funny how easily did Cosmos decide to let Kuja in the bronies' circle (sorry, lol, inner joke), it even seemed a bit ooc, but fun nonetheless.

I loved how you made Golbez in this chapter. I think this was one of the chapter's best parts. You manage to portray him in such an amusing way. His interaction with Emperor is pure gold.

I like it how does Cosmos' fate mirrors Kuja's, which makes me build up an entire idea of how would things come out... I shall keep it for myself.

Thanks for the support, btw. I think you're right, though I'm not sure I can always manage to keep Kuja between girls (Tifa sounds so random, maybe Yuna and Lightning are more likely, even Aerith, but not Tifa). This should be put on to test anyways.

Hope you keep on writing.

With love Andrea madeleine, aka Pink Nymphetamine
Kosmic chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Bravo well done. I believe you shouldnt make a sequel, a good ending like this have others thinking.
xBrokenRoxasxx chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
This is great! You certainly have an amazing set of vocabulary and writing techniques. Although, I did see a low number of typos, but, other then that, the story is amazing. Can't wait to read more! Right now I'm working on a LightningxTerra fic, but after I'm done that, I will write a TerraxKuja fiction. Soon. Keep it up!
KHGiggle chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
I'm still reading this!

I thought Terra beating up the Chaos warriors was funny too.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »