Reviews for Babysitters
Love it! So sweet :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
AWWWWWWWWWAWWWWW
Jaded110 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I actually have tears in my eyes from how adorable this is. ;_;
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
cute!
EmeraldCrush chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I really like the story !

It was really sweet. 3

There was a particular paragraph that I really liked when Blaine is describing Kurt and how he describes that moment when he is putting his head on his shoulder and it was so good ! I loved it. Keep it up

Sincerely,

EmeraldCrush
GleeLuver2013 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I thought this story was so cute and it just made me happy. I couldn't keep the smile off my face throughout the entire story.
ptirobo chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
It was adorable

Especially since all the stories featuring Future Klaine picture them with baby boys, I really wanted to see Kurt looking after a little girl ...
chriscolfercrazed22 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
that was so sweet
Klaine4eva518 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was really touching. Well written, great job!
GleekOutKlaine chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
SOOO CUTE! loveee it. xx
ZeebaDeeba chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ohmygod, this was just too freakin' sweet!

I loved every bit of it!

I felt so bad for the Evans' at the end of the episode :(
one fearless wallflower chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
CUTE!
RubyLee chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awe, that was TOO adorable. I LOVE reading about how lovey Klaine can be since we don't see much of that on Glee! PLUS it was good to read about them "functioning" as a couple rather than just being a couple (if that makes sense.) Also it was great that the story had a purpose unlike so many of the stories out there! Thanks for sharing! :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
omg...that...was...SO...fluffy...fluffier than fluffy kittens and almost as adorable as Chris Colfer...or my female cat Kana...and believe me when I tell you to me those are the two most adorable things on earth, so that is REALLY saying something.
andierubik chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It's so cute! I can totally see them as parents.