Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
kooloowarrior chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
I predict a pregnancy scare. Good story so far... Where is Sakura again? Is she in ANBU?
REQUIEMCROSS chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Not a young orochimaru... I can see a young madara...
roboguy45 chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
LOL Naruto is getting so much sex. Still wonder when Sakura is going to show her face, I need to know if I have to hate Anko. Anko either hates Naruto for the snakes he uses making her a fool since she uses them too, or she tried to talk Sakura out of her hate, but that is probably less likely seeing as she holds onto her hate for Orochimaru.
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
I love your story and all, but complaining about someone using ideas from your story is dumb. This is fan fiction- you didn't ask Kishimoto if you could use all of his character and background, after all.
fred872 chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
While it is kinda sad, I think what Naruto said to Tazuna is incredibly true and something any higher ranked ninja, be it chunin or hokage would have to think of
Apollymi28 chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
I love your story. Very unique. Only thing that gets me is 5.5 inches. Isn't that a bit small? Great sex scenes. Love what you did with Neji. Both the joke at the end of last chapter and how you had him hooking up with Suigetsu. lol I love how you have been writing him into the story.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
Sex in the classroom? Naruto you lucky bastard!
That box is still unchecked on my to-do list...
So what's next? The Gaara retrieval arc? An Itachi-Naruto showdown.
David chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
I just read all 35 chapters... Amazing story!
Bravo.. Well done!
Skelo chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
Nice, hot and quite sweet. Felt like I was taking an anatomy lesson in some parts lol. Keep it up this fic is back on track!
Impstar chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
The academy scene was interesting. I hope that we eventually get to see more of Naruto teaching.
firetemplar415 chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
Hahahahaha loved the last part of the chapter. Kinky. really shocked by the tsuxjira thing occuring but I really want to see how it continues to develop.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
supert history
Zaralann chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
karthik9 chapter 35 . 11/17/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
seanklovett chapter 34 . 11/17/2013
Hmmmm... A very unique, but amazing story. I like the perspective of the snake clan a lot. I hope to see more soon
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »