Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
JPElles chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
Interesting chapter. It is a bit long to do a rewrite now. Focusing on the Uzumaki bloodline and current scattered nature of the clan is always interesting to me. Plus I myself am most interested in the restarting of Whirlpool type stories. The chains, large chakra, healing, longevity, sensor ability, the seeming natural affinity with seals. All of those at one time or another have been attributed to the Uzumaki bloodline. It's no wonder they were wiped out, and the leaf (probably with certain people like Danzo, maybe the Uchiha etc... )looking the other way.
The Big Bad Wolf-9 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Actually, the reason the chidori causes tunnel vision isn't because it's bright, but because the attack requires an ultimate lancing motion with the body and arm- a straight line to an enemy at an astonishing speed. Kakashi in canon states that it's perfect for a sharingan user because they can predict where an enemy will be, thus lining up the linear attack with where they will be and getting a direct hit.

Brightness doesn't really play a factor in most/all of the jutsus the shinobi use. Otherwise everytime someone uses a fire jutsu, they'd melt their faces and cook their eyeballs from the sheer heat of the technique.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
supert history
karthik9 chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Scarease chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
good keep it up.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
PleasecAdd Sex Scenes
kaneenrico chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
U-233 chapter 35 . 5/17/2014
good: Characterization. I like how all the characters thoughts & personalities work.

bad: Editing. Particularly early on there are issues with grammar, awkward phrasing, poor formatting, and incomplete thoughts.
Afi chapter 35 . 5/11/2014
Its too bad you arent updating..
Heavenlyenigma chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Wanted to point out you called Kakashi A ranked, his overall ninja score is higher than half of Akatsuki all of which are S ranked, therefore he is obviously S ranked. Also those rankings are reserved solely for missing nins, not ninjas still loyal to their village.
Gacsam chapter 35 . 4/27/2014
Awaiting next chap :3
Shipless97 chapter 35 . 3/18/2014
In case you didn't read the other review I again love both story and the ideas behind them so please update soon If these story aren't dead
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Naruto shouted as he looked down at the snake that still had not gotten rid of the proud smirk that was on her face. - Snakes can't smirk! This smirk made me really angry! Did you see any snake smirking? You didn't, right?
DHG Za6uza chapter 35 . 3/1/2014
Hey love this story please update.
WeberCode chapter 35 . 2/27/2014