Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
Impstar chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
I'm not sure whether to feel more sorry for Tsunade or Jiraiya. On one hand, he just got smacked down hard, basically being told that Tsunade would rather not be friends with him than be his girlfriend. On the other hand, Tsunade doesn't want to be his girlfriend and would naturally not take what amounts to blackmail well. What a clusterf*ck.

I'm finding a little difficulty mustering sympathy for Jiraiya than I otherwise would though. I mean, a relationship born from blackmail (be my girlfriend or I won't even be friends with you) just isn't destined to end well.

I look forward to the next update. I was actually expecting Sai to be the last teammate, but I guess I was wrong ;P
Zaralann chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
Nice chapter! I really think you should do the 'Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow' Movie, the 'Land of the Sea Arc' and the 'Land of Birds Arc' one too, they are awesome!
aznxa21 chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
Really good story, I can't wait till you start the ANBU missions. I'm curious with what happened with Sakura and Hinata.
L3onidas chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
I look forward to narutos time in anbu
kevinplr2h chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
Epic chapter keep it comming!
karthik9 chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Friaku chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
another amazing chapter as always. I kinda feel sorry for jiraiya. poor guy has no luck with THE women he loves. im thiking naruto's anbu team would more of sobotage or assasination rather than heavy assault. especially since if the hyuva would join naruto.

I hope to see more in the future
best regards
friaku
SinOfDisaster chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
I have a question to tell the truth. I need to know why Ninja's don't really do the bounty hunting thing that Kakazu does. I'm sure that the anbu don't always have a mission if they do it's an assassination or infiltrating which to say shouldn't be all the time. Anbu and Hunter Nins seems kinda useless to me then besides protecting the hokage. Hunter Nins only go after traitors of their village. (How often can they possibly be used?) So why not instead of training inside the village together send them on missions against missing nins for the bounties for the village. I think even C-ranked missing nins have a bounty of at least 1mill so member gets 10% and the village gets what is left over. if only Sugetsu/Neji/Naruto get 100k while the village gets the 900k. Wouldn't this be more useful to any of the villages? Idk just seems to me Anbu is wasted on what they do in cannon.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
supert history
plums chapter 30 . 11/15/2013
I did a bit of re-reading after the mention of Ino thinking that "sakura had gone off the rails" in the last update you did, and I remember vaguely something odd happening back here.

Is Anko deliberately training Sakura to kill Naruto? That's what was heavily implied there. Anko is an interrogator. There's no way someone like Sakura could keep her ultimate intentions away from someone like that.
firetemplar415 chapter 34 . 11/15/2013
the jiraiyaxtsunade moment and bomb was quite...a shocker. was not expecting the super perv to set an ultimatum.
Cant wait for the new chapter :D
fanfictionsfan chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Good story. Although in regards to the lemon it seems that you are misinformed because average penis size is 5-6in while erect as opposed to the 3.5 inches you said. I know it is kind of late to comment when you are already so far ahead I felt this needed to be addressed.
Vash M chapter 33 . 11/11/2013
Hey there I've read this before and got pretty far but ended up losing track and well my mind set is if I have alerts sent to my email it must be good so from yesterday and today I caught my self up, great job so far but can we get another lemon please ? And I really like this man it's tip top man wonderful job overall keep up the good work and thanks for making my two days rediscovering my love for your work awesome thanks be safe
Pillpushr chapter 33 . 11/10/2013
I totally agree with your comment about the reviews. Only thing worse are authors that have poll after poll asking readers which direction the story should go.

I stopped reading one that had a poll every freaking chapter. (Harem/No Harem, Which girls for the Harem, Which summons, Bloodline(s), Haku M/F, Haku/Zabuza both live/die, or one dies, etc...) Then when a girl they really wanted in the pairing is not picked they moan about how they were disappointed the girl was not picked. I finally left a comment saying your the damn author, write the story how you want it. If people like it great, if not tough shit.
Leon Potter chapter 33 . 11/10/2013
Nice chapter, but naruto will have just wind jutsu or he will learn others jutsus as well beyond the rasengan variations ?
1,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »