Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2014
PleasecAdd Sex Scenes
kaneenrico chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
U-233 chapter 35 . 5/17/2014
good: Characterization. I like how all the characters thoughts & personalities work.

bad: Editing. Particularly early on there are issues with grammar, awkward phrasing, poor formatting, and incomplete thoughts.
Afi chapter 35 . 5/11/2014
Its too bad you arent updating..
Heavenlyenigma chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Wanted to point out you called Kakashi A ranked, his overall ninja score is higher than half of Akatsuki all of which are S ranked, therefore he is obviously S ranked. Also those rankings are reserved solely for missing nins, not ninjas still loyal to their village.
Gacsam chapter 35 . 4/27/2014
Awaiting next chap :3
Shipless97 chapter 35 . 3/18/2014
In case you didn't read the other review I again love both story and the ideas behind them so please update soon If these story aren't dead
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Naruto shouted as he looked down at the snake that still had not gotten rid of the proud smirk that was on her face. - Snakes can't smirk! This smirk made me really angry! Did you see any snake smirking? You didn't, right?
DHG Za6uza chapter 35 . 3/1/2014
Hey love this story please update.
WeberCode chapter 35 . 2/27/2014
sequel, please
Tango Charlie chapter 35 . 2/26/2014
Awesome story bro. I really like the NaruxKarin pairing, and you have used it perfectly in this story too! I get the feeling that nowadays such rare pairings are becoming more popular. As much as I like NaruHina, the idea of it being even remotely possible before timeskip is almost retarded. Almost as much as Femkyuubi or Hanyou Naruto level. And then there is the matter of Hinata turning more powerfull than even Sasuke or S rank ninjas by merely being Naruto's girlfriend.

Your story also has a nice blend of characters, namely Suigetsu. But I really hated the way you kilee off Zabuza and Haku, their characters deserve much much more. Also I believe that you should definitely close things up between Naruto and Ayame before ending this story, if not then it would leave a bad taste in the mouth.

I do hope that you will be continuing this story. Good luck.!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/10/2014
Awesome and original story
Very intriguing
Looking forward to more
Void chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
ADHD- attention deficit hiperactive disorder (can't sit still)
ADD- attention deficit disorder (can't pay attention)
I have both (it royally sucks), so this might be helpful in the future!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/27/2014
Dude...awesome story !
Though i would stringly suggest that you put some feel good closire between naruto and ayame
Also make konohamaru warm up to naruto
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
congrats on 100 reviews thought I would boost you a little :)
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »