Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
s.k.f.f.f chapter 14 . 5/11
Sweet, she got bitch slapped
s.k.f.f.f chapter 13 . 5/11
What a treat
s.k.f.f.f chapter 8 . 5/11
Soo sad to hear about that
xSliceOfPie chapter 36 . 3/14
Please continue the story. It's one of my favorite fanficions that I have read so far.
Leroy-San chapter 36 . 3/11
That was a good chapter. I noticed you haven't updated in quite a while but even if you don't that could be a suitable end to your story. I was hoping orochimaru would have been dealt with and that the snake clan might have played a larger role in the story, but overall I enjoyed your story. If you decide to come back and write more I look forward to it, and if not thanks for the story and I look forward to checking out your other naruto stories.
Thanks,
Leroy-San chapter 25 . 3/11
That was a great chapter. I'm glad naruto has someone to help him improve besides the snake clan. I look forward to to continuing this story.
Leroy-San chapter 18 . 3/10
I'm going to have to stop reading for tonight, but I must say I have been very entertained by this story so far. There have been a few grammatical errors but that's very minor compared to the very interesting plot this story has. I have read stories that have a OK plot and bad grammar and I immediately find it hard to continue reading but I haven't found a single reason to slow down on my progression in this story, besides the fact I must sleep in order to wake up for work tomorrow. Anyways, I just wanted to say so far this has been a very enjoyable story so far, and even though I was slightly bummed out with the severed connection between Ayame and Naruto as it was not something I had seen in past fanfictions, I understand that for the character growth of Naruto it was necessary.
I look forward to hopefully completing this story tomorrow,
Leroy chapter 8 . 3/10
Wow that was harsh. I would have liked to hear ayame's response to naruto saying he would never see them again.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 36 . 3/8
Shame you lost your muse for this, loved it so far.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 9 . 3/7
I like the way the Wave Arc was done, definatly how this Naruto would react, if the Ayame incident hadn't been there then it probably wouldn't have happened been as good because Naruto wouldn't have been able to pull off the cold attitude that well, but damn it works.
Fair07Core chapter 1 . 3/2
I like the Train lyrics as the chapter titles.
Sorry , i know this is you ff and shit but naruto fucking karin while sakura ans sasuke are in danger is soo fucking un lore friendly . Also i tryed reading your chapters all the way through but i find it impossible , i mean your gramar gets so bad i don't have a clue what the caracters are saying , to be honest it seems like you wrote a phrase and then smashed your head on your keyboard .
JiroOfTheSinners chapter 5 . 2/10
DIVORCE OUTTA NOWHERE!
genocide shinobi chapter 12 . 1/16
You use the word 'but' a lot. You go into unnecessary details. You follow canon to the is particularly disturbing. You rushed Karin and naruto. You didn't get her true character and gave her your dream personality of a perfect gf. So many other more mistakes, it makes me wonder if you're just a kid with a new laptop
bobbyh34 chapter 36 . 1/3
I love the story I hope the new chapter comes out because it is absolutely amazing
1,155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »