Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
s.k.f.f.f chapter 21 . 5/12/2016
Woah that was harsh
s.k.f.f.f chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
Shhit, naruto you sucked in that battle lol, but hey you got neji for life
s.k.f.f.f chapter 18 . 5/12/2016
Oo i cant wait
s.k.f.f.f chapter 17 . 5/12/2016
Awesome
s.k.f.f.f chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
That was glorious
s.k.f.f.f chapter 14 . 5/11/2016
Sweet, she got bitch slapped
s.k.f.f.f chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
What a treat
s.k.f.f.f chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
Soo sad to hear about that
xSliceOfPie chapter 36 . 3/14/2016
Please continue the story. It's one of my favorite fanficions that I have read so far.
Leroy-San chapter 36 . 3/11/2016
That was a good chapter. I noticed you haven't updated in quite a while but even if you don't that could be a suitable end to your story. I was hoping orochimaru would have been dealt with and that the snake clan might have played a larger role in the story, but overall I enjoyed your story. If you decide to come back and write more I look forward to it, and if not thanks for the story and I look forward to checking out your other naruto stories.
Thanks,
Leroy-San chapter 25 . 3/11/2016
That was a great chapter. I'm glad naruto has someone to help him improve besides the snake clan. I look forward to to continuing this story.
Leroy-San chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
I'm going to have to stop reading for tonight, but I must say I have been very entertained by this story so far. There have been a few grammatical errors but that's very minor compared to the very interesting plot this story has. I have read stories that have a OK plot and bad grammar and I immediately find it hard to continue reading but I haven't found a single reason to slow down on my progression in this story, besides the fact I must sleep in order to wake up for work tomorrow. Anyways, I just wanted to say so far this has been a very enjoyable story so far, and even though I was slightly bummed out with the severed connection between Ayame and Naruto as it was not something I had seen in past fanfictions, I understand that for the character growth of Naruto it was necessary.
I look forward to hopefully completing this story tomorrow,
Leroy chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
Wow that was harsh. I would have liked to hear ayame's response to naruto saying he would never see them again.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 36 . 3/8/2016
Shame you lost your muse for this, loved it so far.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
I like the way the Wave Arc was done, definatly how this Naruto would react, if the Ayame incident hadn't been there then it probably wouldn't have happened been as good because Naruto wouldn't have been able to pull off the cold attitude that well, but damn it works.
1,160 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »