Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
Leroy chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
Wow that was harsh. I would have liked to hear ayame's response to naruto saying he would never see them again.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 36 . 3/8/2016
Shame you lost your muse for this, loved it so far.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
I like the way the Wave Arc was done, definatly how this Naruto would react, if the Ayame incident hadn't been there then it probably wouldn't have happened been as good because Naruto wouldn't have been able to pull off the cold attitude that well, but damn it works.
Fair07Core chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I like the Train lyrics as the chapter titles.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
Sorry , i know this is you ff and shit but naruto fucking karin while sakura ans sasuke are in danger is soo fucking un lore friendly . Also i tryed reading your chapters all the way through but i find it impossible , i mean your gramar gets so bad i don't have a clue what the caracters are saying , to be honest it seems like you wrote a phrase and then smashed your head on your keyboard .
Eager Snake chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
DIVORCE OUTTA NOWHERE!
genocide shinobi chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
You use the word 'but' a lot. You go into unnecessary details. You follow canon to the is particularly disturbing. You rushed Karin and naruto. You didn't get her true character and gave her your dream personality of a perfect gf. So many other more mistakes, it makes me wonder if you're just a kid with a new laptop
bobbyh34 chapter 36 . 1/3/2016
I love the story I hope the new chapter comes out because it is absolutely amazing
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 36 . 1/1/2016
So I take it your not going to finish it. I didnt really ship naruto and Karin but reading this changed my mind big time.
rev chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Boring not enough excitment
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
How is Karin a better pairing than Sakura? This story sucks and I can't go further than half the first chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
How can you write Kanji in cursive writing, you dumbfuck?
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
meh...Hiruzen was always a soft belly. to fearful of "what if's"
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
"The reason why Naruto didn't come visit any of team 7 was because it brought memories of him not being train."

What is Sasuke trying to say with this?
Guest chapter 23 . 8/29/2015