Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
bobbyh34 chapter 36 . 1/3
I love the story I hope the new chapter comes out because it is absolutely amazing
Frozen Fox 95 chapter 36 . 1/1
So I take it your not going to finish it. I didnt really ship naruto and Karin but reading this changed my mind big time.
rev chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Boring not enough excitment
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
How is Karin a better pairing than Sakura? This story sucks and I can't go further than half the first chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
How can you write Kanji in cursive writing, you dumbfuck?
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
meh...Hiruzen was always a soft belly. to fearful of "what if's"
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
"The reason why Naruto didn't come visit any of team 7 was because it brought memories of him not being train."

What is Sasuke trying to say with this?
Guest chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
Swaggerthanswag chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
Dude this maybe late but its kyuubi and hyuuga not kyubi And hyuga
bao-earthdragon chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
It is not nearly as realistic as you seem to think,.. Naruto was ignored and they whispered harshly about him and did not give him any kindness... everything else is just fanfiction-fantasy... Something like this is not only unreal, but also not really a neccessary part of the story you are trying to tell...
It is just... Sorry, but it is completely OC... was it not enough to turn him more or less into an emo-bitch? He is not malnourished as we can see during the times, where he has to take of his shirt.
Neither does he have this many problem because of teachers or citizens... He is just lazy, a bit stupid and has delusions of grandeur... nothing else.
He is pretty much sheltered if you want to be realistic, as one can see during his entire develoment. Otherwise he wouldn't react, as he does.
I get the point, that you need him to be broken out of his naive sight on the world... and to build up a way more realistic shinobi world, that also includes the harsh facts of live.
But really? You couldn't do it any other way and had to take away people from him, that were pretty much his sanctuary during his entire childhood?
That is beyond cruel...
There is no way at all, that a Naruto that deals with the circumstances, you are giving him, would still want to be Hokage or even be still loyal to the village. If you really want to be more realistic this badly, then do it consequently...
You are building up a Naruto that will go missing nin and much more.
Jose19 chapter 14 . 7/19/2015
I do know that if he wants to become a Snake Summoner his knowledge on sealing should be increased a great deal because he is naturally gifted on this art because of his lineage.
FsU-Riptide chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
This chapter made my day! That finall paragraph was the funniest thing ive read in a while! But really good story so far and im only half way through so im excited to finish it! Ill be sure to read your others too
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
The location you listed as the home of the Snake Clan is inaccurate. Mt. Myoubushi is the home of the Toads. The Snakes live in Ryuuchido (lit: Dragon Ground Cave). While it is moderately possible the three Great Summons Clans (Toads, Snakes and Slugs) all live on or around the same mountain, just at different elevations (Toads at the summit, Snakes in the middle and Slugs at the base), I've always gotten the impression they lived in completely different areas from each other. Especially after Orochimaru went rogue, I can't imagine them all living together in one place without constantly trying to kill each other.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
She chose to sit there on the beach in a bathing suit instead of training? Why the Hell did she even HAVE a bathing suit with her on a mission o.O?
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »