Reviews for Through the eyes of a snake
Tsukoblue chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
When will a new chapter come out for this story?
Jose19 chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
I hope you don't turn Naruto into Orochimaru because he turned Evil and twisted as time passed for him but the problem here is will Naruto be able to have that special power to change people like in the canon because if he doesn't won't this mess up the story somewhat.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
I want to see how the Snake Summons affects Naruto will it be something positive or negative because Manda is viewed as Evil Summons, and I want to see how Naruto handles him, and Orochimaru won't be happy if Naruto starts using his Summons.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
The one question I have in the story is Manda himself because he is the Boss Summons, and he is portrayed as a Evil Summons that demands live sacrifices, which is something that Naruto won't be able to do so easily because he will have to kill innocent people for this because the Snake Summons are always represented as a Evil Summons, and will this change Naruto into a villain like Orochimaru.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
The story is fascinating but the only thing I have against the Snake Summons is how can Naruto control Kurama when the key to controlling Kurama is inside the Toad Summons but I want to see how this problem is solved because Naruto won't be able to fight against his enemies short-handed in power because he will the power of the Kyubi against Madara and the Akatsuki.
AJGuardian chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Jumping from first person Dialogue to third person is jarring and interferes with the reading experience. I don' appreciate dat.
Kelraz chapter 36 . 8/26/2014
Hey. I didn't know that you made a new chapter for this story! I unfollowed it because I belived it was done. But I don't think you were a bad writer back when you made this! It is on my top 5 list man! xD I really like this story and was a little happy when I saw you had updated it xD Looking forward to the next chapter. That's all.
Eien Michi chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Not my type of fic so I won't read further, but from what I've seen so far, I can easily say that this is very well written.
SkynardTLB chapter 36 . 8/2/2014
Not bad.
NarutoXHonoka chapter 36 . 7/17/2014
Tatoo hmm... and finally Naruto learn Wind Elemental manipulation from danzo. well i hope there will be more improvement of the stories in next chapter
NarutoXHonoka chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
IoI in her class :D
NarutoXHonoka chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
Good.. everything done without trouble and now they will be a team, let's what will happen next.
NarutoXHonoka chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
WOw! EPIC BATTLE!
NarutoXHonoka chapter 32 . 7/17/2014
WOW Suigetsu got KIBA! and they foun !) 10 Million Dollars worth of Gold trololololol :D
NarutoXHonoka chapter 31 . 7/17/2014
Oho.. what a surprised Suigetsu Join the Party, i Hope Jugo will Join to and lastly Guren The Storngest Kunoichi Orochimaru have.

Cna't wait to read the next chapter, what will happen next ? i am curious :D
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »